Honesty's the best policy

Butterfly Kiss

 

DARA's POV

 

Slowly everything was coming back to me. In the distance I could see a picture of two girls playing in a back garden

 

Omo, this is my old house... Wait, that's me, who is the other girl? The girl turned around in slo-mo, like those movie scenes where her hair flies in the wind and the sun shines on her face... Yeah, exactly like that.

 

I instantly recognize who the girl was... Bom. I walk to the two girls but they don't see me, it's like I'm invisible, a ghost maybe.

 

"Noona! Wait for me!" I hear a child's voice in the distance, a short, chubby six year old Sang hyun trots towards us. I can't help but laugh and how much of a marshmallow he was!

 

"Yah! Thunder! Go away, leave us alone!" the younger me said, shoving my baby brother down. Aigoo, I was so mean back then!

 

"Uwahhh! Bom noona she hurt meeee!" he bawled as little Bom picked him up. Yah, thunder, take it like a man, big baby.

 

No matter which way I looked, I couldn't see the right side of Bom, whichever way she turned she only went left. I wonder why. I quickly run to her right and look at her face and I see that the side of her face was black and blue with dried blood.

 

At that split second which I saw her face, the little Bom jerked her head up and stared me in the eyes, then she smiled. She saw me? But then he skin started to melt, she collapsed to the floor, I looked around screaming for help but there was no one, just me and little Bom. Her flesh started boiling to the ground and I was screaming at the top of my lungs until there was nothing more left of her than ash.

............

 

"Dara/Noona!! Wake up!" the joint voice of my brother and Bom snapped me back to reality.

 

I opened my eyes as my world spun back into place. I looked to Bom's direction and touched her crying face as she touched mine, I noticed I too started to cry.

 

"Bommie, is it really you?"

 

"yeah"

 

We couldn't make out any more words because the two of us were just crying too much, all we could do was hold each other and cry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BOM's POV

 

I was so relieved that Dara knew now, but I had to make sure her parents didn't find out. Her parents would automatically call the police cause it was the logical thing to do, but I'm not a logical type of person.

 

I was talking to Tabi about telling the rest of the crew. I know that if anything were to ever happen, I would need the support of everyone to make it through.

 

Tabi was a little apprehensive about it but he supported me like a good boyfriend nevertheless. I spent the night collecting my thoughts and planning out my speech for the next day.

 

I woke up the next day not really knowing what to anticipate, will they be scared of me? Will they think I'm a freak? Would they still want to be my friends? Or even worse... Would my secret get out?

 

No, they wouldn't do that, I have to have more faith in my friends. I walk into school hand in hand with Dara as she leads me to Tabi's side like a father giving her bride away.

 

"You ready?" Tabi asked taking m hand in his

 

"As ready as I'll ever be..." I smile, looking into his serious and concerned eyes

 

Dara opened the door to the BB lair and we walked in

 

"Hey, wussup?" CL-roo said while she was in the middle of beating up her boyfriend. I smiled at her and made eye contact with everyone in that room. I looked once more at Tabi and he nodded. I took a deep breath and said:

 

"Hello, my name is Park Bom and I've been abused for the past 18 years of my life"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{}{}{}{}~~~~~~~~~~~~{}{}{}{}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Yo yo yo! Lol, wussup everyone! Once again sorry for not posting sooner! It's a little hard now cause of school so I hope everyone understands. Please don't un subscribe, I might cry if you do!

 

I just uploaded chapters 15, 16, and 17 so make sure you read all of them otherwise you will be VERY confused! Everything is moving so fast in the story! I feel bad for Bommie though, it would really to be in her position lol.

 

Anyways… thanks for your random messages and mails! It was lotsa fun! I hope you guys would continue to write comment and subscribe. I'm still not sure how long I wanna make this fic, we'll see...

 

Well bai bai for now!

~Bexxx <333