Sleep, Eat, Amusement Park?

Butterfly Kiss

 

BOM's POV

"Siiiiinging in the rain, I'm siiiinging in the raiiiin!" Aigoo, it's only 7am and Dara is already obnoxiously singing in the shower.

What's the point of just sitting in bed when i'm already awake. I get up and head towards the bathroom I share with Dara but I remember that she is still taking a shower. I just brush my hair and watch some tv.

It's been a week since I moved and I think i have finally started to get used to the way things work around here.

Minzy and Chaerin are the fake maknaes since they are more mature than Dara and I. Minzy is actually a year younger than us, but since she is so smart she skipped a year in high school.

Chaerin is the leader, she pretty much always knows what to do, but she cannot cook for her life. She seems really rough and dangerous on the outside, but on the inside she is a sweet youthful girl.

Dara is really cheerful. She's always so jumpy and energetic, that's why I gave her the nickname Ssantoki when we were younger cause she reminded me of a bunny rabbit. Although she is always so happy, I know she is hiding something, she seems so sad deep down.

I finally hear the water stop running from the shower. Dara gets out and I go inside to brush my teeth. I finish rinsing and walk downstairs only to hear a bunch if male voices. I instantly know who it is and I run back upstairs. I fix my hair and my pj's according to the look that I was going for. And go back downstairs

"Hey Bom noona, want some pancakes? I'm making them fresh and hot!"Tae greed me with a spatula in his hand. He gives me a hug and it takes me an extra second to move away from him because he just smelled so good. Like warm bread and vanilla, mmmmm. I nod vigorously and accept his pancakes.

"Hey Bommie" Tabi sneaks a bite of my pancake from my fork. I think Tae glared, but maybe it's just my imagination.

"Yah! Alien! Why did you take my pancake! Don't touch my food!" I scold the pancake thief and greet the other BigBang members there.

"Where's Dara unnie?"Minzy said while rubbing her eyes as she was walking down the stairs

"Probably upstairs with Ji" Daesung replied. "Sleeping beauty just woke up?"

"Hmph, it's not my fault! Chae unnie was cold last night and wanted so sleep with me. I let her in and she wanted to play cards all night. Then she wanted to watch a drama on tv. I ended up sleeping at like 4!" the maknae whined while plopping down on the couch and pretending to fall asleep.

"Haha, she snores also!" Dara chimed in as she came downstairs holding Jiyong's hand.

"Hey Bom, Minzy" Ji said to us. We exchanged our greetings and formally sat down to eat breakfast. I was practically drooling because Tabi ate my pancake!

I took a chocolate chip pancake and Tabi took a banana pancake.

"Mmm Banana!" Aigoo, this alien!

"Mmm Chocolate!" I guess i'm an alien also!

"Haha, Bommie, you have chocolate on your mouth" Tabi said, wiping the corner of my mouth and the chocolate off his fingers.

Just realizing what he did, he blushed and hot pink and I was flushed crimson. All eyes were on us. Then Tae said:

"Hey guys you wanna go watch a movie later?"

"Actually Ji and I saw a move yesterday, can we do something else?" Dara asked

"Ah! Let's go to the amusement park!" Chaerin said as she came to the table.

"I've never been to amusement park before, can we go?" I quietly ask.

"Ehhhh Unnie? Never?!" Chae exclaimed

"Wah, noona, that's crazy! Now we have to go!" Seungri said agreeing with Chaerin. It would be cute if they were a couple!

"Yyaaaaayyyy! Amusement park it is!" Tabi screamed like a little girl.

Everyone just shook their head in embarrassment if this hyung and oppa

 

CHAERIN's POV

 Ahh we are going to the amusement park tomorrow with the BB members. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm terrified of the ferris wheel. I'm okay with roller coasters but ferris wheels are a no-no. They are just too high!

I wanted to do the thing that regular couples, and every hopeful couple does by going together in the same lift with the person you like. I wanted to go with Seungri but I don't think he likes me. He teases me all the time, but I bet he only thinks of me as a younger sister.

I mean, our families grew up together. I knew him for as long as I can remember. I have been with him through his girl flings, through his break ups, and I was the one that would go to the pharmacy to get him medicine when he was having fever in the middle of the night. But I also think that it's for those reasons he would never and could never think of me as a woman.

Aiigoooo, what's wrong with me! Before I know it I'm crying in my room. I didn't know how in love I really was. Ahhh, is love so painful.

"Chae? I'm coming in ok?" a voice said as the door opened, revealing the small Bom Unnie.

"Chaerin! What in the world! She ran out and came back immediately with a box of Kleenex tissues.

"Tell Unnie what's wrong." As I begin to tell her everything, Dara Unnie and Minzy come in also, listening to everything.

"Aaaah, I see. I knew that you and Seungii oppa had something going on!"Minzy said while rubbing my back

"We will help you Chae, don't worry. You'll have your time with Seungri alone tomorrow. Ok? So don't cry baby Chae, your omma is here." Dara said while hugging me

"Hahaha, thanks you guys are the best!" I thank

"No prob Chae, I have a plan, but I will tell you tomorrow, get some sleep everyone" Bom said, I could practically see the wheels turning in her mind.

"Yeah, I need my sleep, you're not sleeping with me anymore!"  Mingkii yelled making all of us burst out laughing.

Eek, I can't wait for tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day. Kekekeke <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

BOM's POV

I'm so incredibly excited for today! Hmmm I wonder what the appropriate attire for amusement parks are

"Yah! Bom Unnie, wake up, we are going to a water park so make sure to wear a bathing suit underneath you're clothes!"Minzy screamed outside the door answering my question. Ironic right?

I only had one bathing suit, it was one that I had from my highschool, I kinda felt ashamed wearing it, but I guess it's better than nothing. I put it on, then on top I wore a tank top and shorts.

I went out to see what the girls were wearing and I saw them still in their pjs, trying to decide on their swim suits.

"Bommie Unnie, what swim suit are you wearing??" Chae asked while trying to pick a suit of her pleasing

"Oh.. Ermm... I'm just wearing this..." I said shamefully as I pulled up my shirt revealing my navy blue one piece swimsuit.

"Ehhhhhhh? You're wearing that! No way! Not over my dead body!" Dara squealed and dragged me to her room. You are wearing... This! It would go great with your long red hair. She showed me a light pink, purple and black bikini that really did show off my hair.  It fit me perfectly. I thanked her so much because I didn't have to wear my sorry excuse of a bathing suit. I still had to wear my special shorts so that my small scar wouldn't show on my back.

"Why are you thanking me! You helped me also, now my choice is easier! I have less to choose from! Haha"

The rest of the girls finally picked out their attire and we set out to meet the boys at Tae's café. We packed snacks, a lot of suntan lotion, extra clothes just incase, hats, sunglasses, extra hair ties incase they got lost, and we couldn't forget the money! We all piled into Dara's silver Range Rover and drove off.

During the car ride we planned what to do about Chae's set up date. We decided that we would split up into two groups. Tae, Dae and Minzy would be with Chae and Seungri. Then Chaerin and Seungri would split off by accidentally and the rest would be taken care of by Chae. We finally reached the cafe, a little earlier than we were supposed to, but that's ok. We walked into the café and I could see Tae's mouth drop at the sight of us. Kekeke.