There is no title because my brain is so fried from watching so much tv last night (mainly the Olympics!)

Butterfly Kiss

TOP's POV 

Dammit, where is hyung with the ambulance? Bom keeps losing blood, her face is pale and shes getting colder. I had too try to get her awake, I kept shaking her arms. I kissed her cheeks, pinched her legs... but there was no reaction

"YAH PARK BOM! YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON ME!" I say, trying to humor myself while tears where running down my face

"Who said anything about dying, you pabo alien" A whisper escaped her lips, but it was loud enough for me to hear. My vision was blurred, but I could still make out her slightly opened eyes, and her big pouty lips which were pulled into a forces smile.

"That pinch really hurt, jerk" she laughed, wiping my eyes. I bent down and touched my nose with hers, the warmth of her breath on my skin was warming and reassuring. "Tabi-ah, did you kill him?" She said, looking at the body of the monster. 

"Ani, I prmomised I wouldn't unless you let me. But... I did tell hyung to call the police." She didnt get time to respond though

", look what you've done by calling the police, now you just promised both of you death. Now you make me look like the bad guy, well I'm not, your of a mother is! She betrayed ME!"  the monster got up from his act, and pointed a gun at the two of us. I immediately shoved Bom behind me, sheilding her with my body.

"Calm down, put the gun down, otherwise everything is gonna get alot worse than it already is, just be a little rational" I say trying to reason with him

"Rational?? Why should I be rational? She didnt act rationally towards me when she was impregnated with that bastards daughter? She deserved to die, just like the two of you do! No one asked me aboout my pain, no, they just automatically assumed I was the bad guy so lets hurt him! They made me become like this!"

There was a moment when her father looked down to wipe his tears, I pushed Bom behind the tree to keep her from harm. 

"You know whats even worse? having to take care of her bastard child. A child who wasn't even my own but my wife's child. Every time I looked into her face all I could see was my so called wife, the woman who stripped me of all happiness."

He was looking straight at Bom now, she was peeking out from the tree, tears were streaming down her face. The police finally arrived, I gave a look to Joongki hyung, and he got what I meant. He told the cops to wait for the right timing.

"Appa, please, calm down" Bom tried to reason with him

"Dont you dare call me appa! I am not your appa! I will never be your APPA!" He straightened his arm holding the gun, pointing it at Bom.

"Bom, stay behing the freakin tree" I glare at her, trying to make her realize the situation, but Park Bom listens to no one except Park Bom.

"Mianhe, but you're the only Appa I know, you need help, let me help you" She said her body fully exposed as she kept moving up.

"No! Shut up! You're a liar!" He fired the gun and a bullet shot straight into her left arm.  She crumbled to the ground, I ran to her but she stopped me. She got up again, her face was full of pain. Blood was running down her limp arm. She dragged her feet towards her father and held out her hand

At first, he knocked her hand away, but Park Bom does not give up. She reached out once more and lowered the gun.

"It's going to be ok Appa. No one is going to hurt you anymore" She said as he fell to the ground weeping. On cue, the police came in and handcuffed him. They stood him up to lead him away"

"Do you promise? I dont want to be hurt aymore" He whispered to Bom before he left.

"I promise" She said, then he was gone. Bom collapsed to the ground, her eyes wide open. So many emotions were shown through her eyes.

BOM's POV

It's over. The last thing I thought of before I went unconcious.

>>> ...<<<

I woke up facing a white cieling. I looked to my right and left and found Tabi sleeping on a couch. Hmm, I'm in a hospital. I was hooked up to an IV leak. My arm was still in pain from the bullet wound, but the sedatives made it more bearable

"Oh! You're awake! Hold on, I'll tell the doctors"  Tabi said =, jumping up from the couch. His hands were bandaged and there was a was dried blood on his cheekbone. He looks pretty hot like this. I laugh at how I could be so eted in a hospital.

He came back in and walked to my bedside. His fingers brushed my cheek and I gave him the best smile I could without hurting my head.

"How are you feeling? The doctors will be right in" He asked me, ahh im so lucky to have him!

"I'm ok, thanks to you. Tabi guess what!" I say cunningly

"what?" he said with aegyo. I wave my hand down, signaling him to bend down. He bent down to my face level.

"Sa-ran-ghae <3" I sid into his ear and kissed the tip of his nose.

He just stood straight up and blinked his eyes three times

"Bom, I think the medicines have made you go crazy" He said, and I started laughing at his seriousness. And at that moment the doctors came in followed by our friends and my Oppa. The doctors said that the surgeries went fine, the bullet didnt go to far and the wound to my head didnt do too much damage.

"Pabooooo! Do you know how worried I was? You left without even saying goodbye? Pabo Pabo Pabo!" Dara said as she collapsed into my hug sobbing. I laughed at her dramticness and patted her back

"Aish daramo, I'm fine!"

"But you really had us worried unnie! When we heard that you were shot we were so scared. We hopped on the next flight!

"Yeah, we can't lose our main vocalist!" Minzy and Chae said, respectively, I laugh at Chae's leadership skillz.

"Wow, so how long was I out? I ask

" Almost a day, the doc said you lost alot of blood" Tae said giving me his signature eye smile. I said thanks to all of the gang, and then Tabi shooed them away. It was just the two of us, and for once in a long time, I felt secure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yo Yo Yo Bexxx here! So how was that chappie? I apologize for it being sooo long, but it would have been awkward to split it!  Finally things have been resolved. Did you guys like the turn out with the father? More will be explained in the next chapter. I think that my next chapter is going to be my last one, wahhh so sad, I know!! But all good things must come to an end!

I'm still not sure if I should make a sequel, I might, but I guess we will see in the next chapter. Much love to you guys! Muahh! 

Bai Bai for now!

~Bexxx <333