Suprises, Suprises and more Suprises

Butterfly Kiss

 

RECAP:

"I was just so happy that I was moving in with you guys from that shabby home. Thank you guys so much!" cheesy much

"Aww Bommie unnie! We are glad you're moving in with us also! We could really get used to you delicious cookies!" Chae said

Yeahhhhhhhh, life is good

... I take the last box in and everyone was waiting for me to enter for the first time into my new room, I slowly open the door while closing my eyes. Everyone entered before me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOM's POV

 

"5, 4, 3, 2,..." they all chanted, "1!!" I opened my eyes and dropped the box I was holding, raising my hands to my eyes to stop the flowing of tears. My room was amazing. They completely furnished my whole entire room!

There was a purple bed, with a crimson rug, with an elegant cast iron fan. There was a desk for me to study on and a walk in closet. In the middle across from my bed there was a tv, not as big as the giant flatscreen in the living room but it was bigger than any tv I have ever had!

I immediately ran to everyone giving them huge hugs, Sang hyun gave me an extra squeeze. Then we all went downstairs to just talk and chill out.

I follow them, but only after sitting down on my bed. I cant help but feel confused at my feelings, i dont think i have ever been so happy before. 

"BOM NOONA! COME DOWWWNNNNNN! WE HAVE CAKEEEEEE!" Aigoo, seungri is so loud! I bet the neighbors could hear his screams! I giggle at his whines as I make my way down the stairs. 

Hmmm, I wonder what type of cake it is. I'm hungry!

 

TOP's POV

Ahh I hope she likes the cake I picked out for her. It was practically made with her in mind!

I hand her the knife as I lift the cake box top slowly, so that I could see her expression. I dont think I have ever seen someones face turn from pure happiness to pure fear so fast!

"YAH! CHOI SEUNGHYUN! WHY IS IT AN ALIEN CAKE! ITS SO FREAKY LOOKING!! AHH!" She screams nearly dropping the knife on Seungri's foot. By this time I am clutching my stomache, practically rolling on the floor.

"NOONA! Becareful with sharp objects! You almost amputated my foot!" Seungri said while clutching his foot. Chaerin was just pointing and laughing at him the whole time.

"Sorry Bommie, it just represented you so much, with your 8D personality and such. You are just not human!" I say innocently to try to make a reasoning beind my wonderful cake.

"Bommie noona, I figured he would do something like this so I brought you some corn bread from my cafe" Tae handed her a small box. Exxcuuuze me? You better not be trying to hit on my noona. I feel my face growing hotter and hotter, thank God Daesung came through in the awkward situation!

"Bom noona, do you wanna play a game?" all of us agreed to play a game, but the hard thing was coming up with a game to play.

" Ah, why don't we play the Dabong game?" Dara's little bro, Sang hyun suggested. He explained the rules to us and we started. This kid is crazy good! I mean his high notes sound like dolphin mating calls! No joke!

"Bommie unnie do you think you could beat his note?" Chae asked

"Aigoo, I don't know! Next time we play this game im not sitting next to Sang hyun~shi. Hul, here goes nothing... DABOOOONG!" She complained, throwing us off and suprising all of us with her high pitched capabilities.

"BOM NOONA / UNNIE! THAT WAS INSANE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU WIN! WE GIVE UP!" We all say. She just got up and bowed. So cute

Then we sit down infront of the tv to watch running man. I never knew Bom was so into variety shows like this. 

"Yah! Run Ji hyo! Faster! Sparta kook is right behind you! AHHHH" she screamed while all of us just watched her. The performance she was giving was even better than the show. 

"Unnie you're hilarious! You so into the show!"" Minzy said with tears in her eyes from laughing so much

"Well you were yelling too when Joong ki was shown. Hmm, Song Minzy has a nice ring to it" Dara laughed 

"YAH!" Dae yelled! ooo some one is jealous

"Okay okay fine, then Kang Minzy" I add to the teasing of the maknae

"But Kang Gary is already with Ji hyo unnie as the monday couple" Minzy innocently states purposefully dodging my statement

"Well he wasn't the Kang I had in mind" I say making both Daesung and Minzy blush, leaving them quiet. Ahhh I'm too good

 

BOM's POV

"Well it's getting late everyone, you guys should head back before it gets too dark. We'll see you guys on monday" Dara said. 

"Thanks you so much once again for helping me move my things" I bow showing my thanks

"Noona, there's no need for that, you are one of us now" Tae says squeezing me as he hugged me. I could feel someone glaring into my back. I am quickly pulled into another embrace, but this time it's Seunghyun.

"Yeah, we are all friends now, but dont forget that we were friends first" he said winking at me at the same time

Aigoo this alien

I say my goodbyes to everyone, the only other person left besides the girls is Sang hyun.

"Noona, I'll see you later ok. Noona fighting!" He says making me laugh, giving me a hug before jogging across the street to his parents house.

I turn around to see the girls cleaning up, or at least that's what I think that they are doing!?

"Ehhh? what's going on here!?" Are you washing the dishes or yourselves!" I say while staring at the three girls infront of me who were soaking wet  and soapy. 

"Sorry unnie.. umm.. we just... welll..." Chaerin said, trying to come up with an excuse

"Say no more," I say while putting a finger on her lips," TAKE THIS" I pick up a cup filled with water and dump it on her head. 

The three of them just stared at me in shock, then stared at each other, and then glared sinicesterly at me once again. I start to run but Minzy was too fast for me. With their combined effort, they picked me up. Chaerin got my hands, Minzy got my feet and dara supported my back. They opened the patio door and walked over to the pool area, and threw me into the pool

I fell in with a splash. Good thing my shirt was tucked into my shorts other wise the scar would have been seen. The girls then jump in, one by one seeing who could make the biggest splash. This has got to have been the best day ever.

 

I finally take a shower and head to bed. I sit on my new bed and rub my lotion on my back. *sighh* I'm so tired, I curl into a ball in my bed admiring its warmth.

Omma, thank you for allowing me to meet these great people. You would have really liked everyone here, I believe I can really have the family I have always dreamed of here. Guess what omma, Dara and her whole family live here now. I'm glad to know that they are all doing well, but I don't want them to find me out. Omma, please allow me to continue living here. Until next time omma, bye!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ Hey yeorobun! It's Bexxx here, I'm sorry I haven't posted recently, I just finished midterms, aigoo so stressful! Well I'm sick right now, I have a fever! Booo. Well I decided to post these two chapters today so here ya go!

-If you don't know what the Dabong game is, then just look up "Mblaq dabong game" on youtube and you should see it. Thunder is hilarious in it!!

-Also, if you haven't seen the Korean variety show, "Running Man", you really should. Its soooo funnyyyy!!!! I'm addicted! Hehehe. I willl probably add some more running man parts into the story later, so watch itt!!

Well I hoped you liked it. Please subscribe and comment! Bye Bye, gonna go rest now so my fever goes away!