Chapter 8

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the eighth heartbeat I remembered the gift I had written to you, a little rap. You knew that I loved hip-hop, so my gift was something small that showed what you were for me, who I deceive you still are.

"Can I already listen?." You asked while I continued practicing a bit so as not to make a mistake.

"Yes."

You sat in front of me, with my cell phone I put the melody that would accompany my voice and I started.

"At first it started with a simple curiosity, showing interest towards you. Damn, that's true, even if you ignore me the moment I fell in love with you for a minute..." You were attentive to every word me said and you shook your head slightly at the sides.

When I finished I applauded and the sound of your palms echoed in the lonely room.

"You have too much talent." You hugged me, "You're the best."

"Thanks you Tae Il."

You brought your lips to mine, your kisses were very sweet.

"Since when did you start writing such beautiful songs?."

"Since I met you, you were my inspiration in doing them, each one is referring to you."

You smiled Every day I tried to make you happy and surprisingly I never failed in the attempt. You always had your lips curved and you laughed at my side.

You still remember the rap I sang to you, right? A part of the letter contains something very important, something that gives me a little fear to reveal. I'll write it until the last, I hope you do not get angry or something similar.