Final Chapter

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

Failing to retain the salty and bitter tears that his eyes ejected, he continued to read the last thing Ji Ho had written on the white paper that was in his hands.

"I have to confess something, that you will find my history book was not a coincidence. Everything was planned, I asked Kyung to leave him in his seat. The song that I wrote to you said it; "Our meeting was not destiny, to meet you was my hope".

I hope you do not get mad, but understand, my eyes have only seen you for a long time, I needed to talk to you and that was the only thing that came to my mind to achieve it. Are not you angry, right? If you are, excuse me.

Right now, the moment you read this I will be between returning to your side or leaving forever. If at the end of everything the last thing happens, promise me that you will not forget me, I'm sorry but I can not ask you to fall in love with someone else and leave me as an unimportant memory, I am very selfish when writing this.

Tae Il cleans your tears, I know you, I know you're crying, just wait, wait for me."

The obedient boy used his wrist to clean the trail of his crying. Although it hurt, he smiled with melancholy, still did not know anything about what was happening. His body trembled, he was afraid that in the end it would be too late for him, and his new heart would not help him to return to his side.

The minutes passed slowly, he pressed the letter to his chest and closed his eyes tightly, remembering every moment that he wrote. He wanted more memories than those, he wanted to hear his rap again, he just wanted to know that he was fine.

Without realizing it, he fell asleep in the chair in the lonely corridor of the hospital, still waiting.

Some hands moved him a little, he let his eyelids open.

"You're good?." The nurse asked. Tae Il just nodded.

He left leaving him alone again, he did not know what had happened, he cursed himself having been overcome by sleep. He entered the room corresponding to her boyfriend's, there was nothing... nobody.

His heart beat slowly, pangs in his body became present and his eyes clouded. With discouragement he went out and closed the door behind him. He had no reason to stay in that place anymore, his steps in the corridors were shaky, they totally lost their strength.

"Did you miss me?."

He turned around and Ji Ho's eyes met his. He was there, with a smile that allowed him to observe her brilliant row of pearls.

"At the end of everything yes I came back, thanks for waiting for me."

The boy ran to his boyfriend and wrapped him in his arms, wept in his chest as he listened to the beating of his heart again as before.

 


"Tae Il, I want to stay with you forever."
-Woo Ji Ho.