Chapter 3

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the third heartbeat I remembered when my jealousy reached its limit seeing you speak with Min Hyuk, he always talked to you and I felt that you were taking me aside only because of her.

I did not resist anymore and I approached you.

"Tae Il, I finally find you." I lied, I was really watching you for several minutes.

"Hi, Ji." You greeted but immediately your companion made a face.

"Can we talk? We have not talked for a while."

"Hey, he's chatting with me do not interrupt us anymore." He held you by taking your arm and that's where my fury exploded.

"You do not get into this, I'm talking to him, not you." Then he got up.

"You are the one who gets into the affairs of others."

Without being able to think better of my actions, I turned my fist to his face, fell to the ground and his nose bled without stopping. When looking at his reddish hands the idiot fainted.

"Ji Ho what have you done?!." You crouched next to him trying to lift him up.

"He deserved it." I replied still angry.

"Of course not." With difficulty you managed to stand him up, "I told you that he is special."

"Why is it so special for you?." I asked with fear of the answer.

"He's my brother's boyfriend."

Ups, that was my only reaction. Already knowing that my jealousy calmed down and I helped you to take it to the infirmary but you looked at me with fury in your eyes. I felt bad with that simple expression.