Chapter 5

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the fifth heartbeat I remembered my failed confession. Although that kiss had removed a bit of my nervousness there were still possibilities of a resounding rejection on your part.

"What did you call me for, Ji?." You asked and looked around the backyard of the school, "How weird, there's no one else here."

Obviously, no person would pass through that place, I asked for it. And with Kyung's help it was easier for them to agree.

"Tae Il..."

I said your name but what I really wanted to tell you I could not articulate with my mouth, it was difficult to such a degree that my heart was beating too fast and my hands were shaking without stopping.

"¿You feel good?."

"Yes."

I let the time pass, I considered myself a coward but it was really difficult. The bell rang, it was time to enter classes, you passed by me and I thought you would go.

I hated myself at that moment but I began to feel arms around my back, making a warm hug.

"Ji Ho, would you like to be my boyfriend?."

I remained silent, it was strange that it was the bottom who proposed it but I was certainly relieved, those words seemed to not want to be uttered by my lips.

I turned to you and you looked at me expectantly.

"Of course yes." I smiled giving you a kiss on the cheek.

Tae Il, i love you.