Chapter 7

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

On the seventh heartbeat I remembered our first date, I struggled too much with your father to get permission, you do not know how much I thanked your mother for intervening to let me spend the afternoon with you.

"What will we do, Ji?." You asked and with shame you took my hand.

"I do not know, what do you want to do?." Couple my palm with yours.

I know, I've always been disgusting in dating but really not a single idea crossed my mind.

"First I want to go to a place where only we are you and me, sit down and recharge my head on your shoulder. Like in the movies." You said while your cheeks turned reddish, "Then I want to look at the sky by your side."

"Then that is what we will do."

Finding a solitary place was difficult, until we reached a somewhat distant pasture. But it was worth it, there was absolutely no one but us as you wanted it.

We sat on the grass, you dropped your head on my shoulder and turned your eyes to the sky, it was still early, the clouds looked beautiful on that blue background.

"You are very comfortable." You started to curl up in my chest, "Your heartbeat is very fast."

I passed my arms over you, you closed your eyes and smiled. At that time I was happy, every time I was with you I could smile, that felt too good.

I want to have more dates with you, if everything ends well, would you like to go out with me? It's a silly question right now, right?.

Tae Il ... I want you to smile at this moment.