Chapter 1

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the first heartbeat I remembered when you looked at me for the first time, with surprise in your eyes that fleetingly met mine and the sound of your light footsteps approaching me.

"Excuse me, are you Woo Ji Ho?." Delight my ears with your voice by saying my name and blinking several times thinking it was just an illusion, but it was real. I nodded to your question with a smile, "Then this is yours."

You looked for an object that belonged to me in your backpack. And in your hands was my history book. You stretched out your arm for me to take my book.

That moment, permeated in my mind, was the best of all. Our first closeness after so long that my heart already loved you.

"Thank you very much." You smiled at me and looked at me closely.

"I like the smile you have." Your pale skin was painted red.

"Thanks, again." I smiled again so that my big smile could be seen again.

"Let's go, Tae Il."

You made a small bow and went with your friend. After months looking at you in the distance you directed me your gaze you even spoke to me, I felt incredible, that's how it all began and without knowing unconsciously it was going to cause unbearable suffering for both of you. But we did not know that we would only let ourselves be carried away by the impulse of our hearts... I do not know if it was good or bad for both of us.