Chapter 2.

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the second heartbeat I remembered our friendship, from our first meeting we greeted each other that we met in the corridors. Until we became friends, I did not know your crazy facet but I liked it a lot. You also did not stop talking, I admit that sometimes I wanted to stick tape in your mouth, but I liked you so I preferred to keep quiet.

"My mom told me it was good that I had a male friend, he thinks that I'll be able to stop being shy with the other kids, although I'm honestly surprised at the confidence I've given you." You kept talking and I was happy to hear the good opinion of your family, "Even though my father was kind of angry, he said he wanted to meet you and give you a blow, is not it funny?." Okay, maybe I'll rush to think that.

"Look, this looks rich." Somewhat rude I put the piece of meat with rice to your mouth with the help of chopsticks. We were having lunch but you left the food aside to talk.

"Yes, it tastes delicious."

At last there was silence at the table. But it did not last long and in a few seconds you began to tell me about your cousins ​​who visited you over the weekend.

"Hey, Tae Il." Another male voice that was not mine pronounced your name which caused a great fit of jealousy in me.

"MinHyuk, hello." You greeted cheerful, strange in you because with the other boys you were silent.

"Hi, I happened to greet you fast, I have to go with my friend. Today I will go to your house." He went at a rapid pace, leaving us in peace again.

"Who was he?." I asked without being able to avoid frowning.

"He is a very special person for me."

I remained silent, thinking and questioning in my mind, he do you like it?.