Chapter 4

Heartbeats ❃ TaeCo

At the fourth heartbeat I remembered how you avoided me after the small accident between Min Hyuk and me, which incidentally I was afraid.

"Sorry." I said again since the morning I repeated it to you.

"I will not forgive you, Min Hyuk got angry with me therefore my brother too. With luck he's barely acting like he used to."

"I already told you that it was not my intention to hurt him..."

The doorbell rang interrupting my excuse, although I understood your anger a bit, I broke his nose and I bet he had bothered you because of that.

"Goodbye."

You went to your class and I went to mine, there I found Kyung, he cared to encourage me and not let me decay for the little mistake I made.

"Luck." He went to his house, I waited for you at the exit.

You said goodbye to your friend and you noticed my presence. You looked at me.

"Sorry."

"Because you did?." You questioned, "He did not do anything to you."

"I just did not know what intentions I had with you." I admitted embarrassed.

"And what does that have to do with you hitting him?" You approached with a challenging step.

"I like you."

You kept quiet, the atmosphere became uncomfortable for me, you did not articulate a word or sound. Simply silence governed the moment.

But your lips were curled, you were smiling and the shine that was in your eyes that autumn afternoon was the most beautiful I saw in my whole life.

Your smile gave me the signal that it did not bother you to know my feelings and with daring I approached to plant in your lips a kiss, my first kiss.

Seriously sorry for making you suffer so much.