Bonus 02: Negligee

Been Through (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"*Phew* I had a great time shopping today."

 

 

After returning from my shopping trip, I placed my purchases on the table. My favorite purchase of the day was a light-blue dress I bought. I absolutely loved the understated color and the elegant silhouette.

 

 

 

(I wonder if Baekhyun will like it.)

 

 


I cheerfully removed the dress from its bag. However...

 

 


"Huh?"

 

 


My eyes widened in surprise. Instead of the dress I bought, the bag contained a black negligee. The fabric was so gossamer thin, I was sure it would be almost translucent. Besides, there wasn't much fabric to begin with, so it was a bit too y for me.

 

 


"The salesclerk must have made a mistake."

 

 


I decided I'd head back to the store tomorrow to exchange it for my dress. My decision made, I tried to put the negligee back into the bag...but my hand abruptly stilled. Suddenly, I felt my mind becoming cloudy. My train of thought felt like it was moving in slow motion. But surprisingly, it wasn't uncomfortable...

 

 


"This negligee..."

 

 


I stared at it in my hand.

 

 


"I might as well try it on..."

 

 


My voice sounded strange to my own ears. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes slowly, waiting for Baekhyun to get home. Eventually, the front door opened, and I heard someone call out my name.

 

 


"Kyungsoo, are you home? The door was unlocked..."

 

 


The person was probably growing concerned after not finding me in the living room. He sounded somewhat alarmed as he peered through the open door to my bedroom. And then...

 

 


"Kyungsoo...?!"

 

 


I could tell Baekhyun gasped as he saw me sprawled across the bed wearing the negligee. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

 

 


"I've been waiting for you, Baekhyun."

 

 


"What's with that outfit? It doesn't look like something you'd buy..."

 

 


I could see the color rise in Baekhyun's cheeks as he averted his eyes. Satisfied with his reaction, I smiled.

 

 


"I know. I didn't actually choose it, but I thought there was no harm in trying it on. You know, aren't these kind of clothes even more y than being ?"

 

 


"Kyungsoo...?"

 

 


Baekhyun frowned at what I said.

 

 


"You seem somehow different. Did som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter