Chapter 32: First I Love You

Been Through (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I sure have changed...)

 

 

Just being held in Baekhyun's arms was enough to make my heart hammer against my chest. Then, Baekhyun drew his lips towand my ear, without letting go for even a second. My body pressed up against his...even my ears...every part of me was burning for some reason. This was all because of him. Because of Baekhyun.

 


"Kyungsoo, the mirror has appeared, which means you don't have much time. The Spinner of Tales has probably already figured out what we're up to, as well..."

 


He was basically telling me I'd better hurry up and make a decision. If we were truly pressed for time, then this was no time to argue.

 


(But...)

 


I still felt uneasy deep down, so there was no way I could immediately bring myself to leave. Baekhyun spoke to me as I remained hesitant.

 


"Kyungsoo, until I met you... All I thought about was fulfilling the role given to me as a character in the story. But Kyungsoo, you told me that I wasn't just the Cheshire Cat. I was Baekhyun, first and foremost."

 


His voice was so soft. It were as if I could sense the firm determination in it.

 


"Kyungsoo, you showed me that I didn't have to let the story hold me back. You showed me that I could take that one step forward while being true to myself."

 


Baekhyun smiled and gazed right into my eyes.

 


"I now want to live my life like you, Kyungsoo."

 


Baekhyun continued, still gazing into my eyes...

 


"You have the strength to hold onto your dreams. The strength to believe in yourself no matter what. But what I especially like about you is that... You never blame others when you get hurt. You face the pain without running away."

 


Baekhyun's affectionately smiled.

 


"That's what I like about you, Kyungsoo, and I never want that to change."

 


I was naturally taken aback by his straightforwardness.

 


"...Hey, Baekhyun. I need to ask you something."

 


"What is it?"

 


"What exactly did you mean when you said that's what you like about me?"

 


The warmth in his smile waned.

 


"Well, what I meant was..."

 


Baekhyun's face immediately drew closer to mine, and he stole a kiss. A soft, modest kiss. But a kiss with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter