Chapter 06 : The Cute Twins

Been Through (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After promising to guide me through Wonderland, the first place Baekhyun took me was...

 


It was a lovely town which filled with a sense of liveliness. The fact that there were so many people actually worked to my advantage. 

 


(Someone who knew me before I lost my memory might happen to pass by!)

 


Then I could find out where I lived.

 

 

...that was what I thought.

 

 

"What's wrong, Al...Kyungsoo?" 

 

 

I had to give Baekhyun credit. I chose to ignore the fact that he started to say Alice and focused on answering his question instead. 

 

 

"Maybe it's because I've lost my memory, but something doesn't seem right."

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

"For example... Are animals supposed to walk on two legs?"

 

 

Among the people walking through the town were people like Baekhyun, who had animal ears and tails. Others were normal people like me.

 

 

(Normal, that's right. Yes. This is normal, at least I think it is...)

 

 

And there were many animals walking on two legs. No one seemed to be bothered by the difference in species, and everyone appeared to speak the same language.

 

 

"I thought animals and humans spoke different languages..." 

 

 

I crossed my arms and groaned at the sense of incongruity warring inside of me. Seeing me deep in thought, Baekhyun smiled softly.

 

 

"You can take all the time you need to remember, Kyungsoo."

 

 

"..."

 


(Could it be that my senses are off?)

 

 

I was reminded of the fact that I had amnesia, which left me dejected. 

 

 

(I've really forgotten everything, haven't I...?)

 

 

When I lowered my head in resignation...

 

 

"Oh? Oh, oh, oh?" ?

 

 

"Hey? Hey, hey, hey?" ?

 

 

I thought I heard the high-strung voices of children when two nearly identical faces appeared before me. 

 

 

One was a girl who wore her pink-colored hair in matching pigtails. The other was a boy who wore his blue hair in a short ponytail. Though there were noticeable differences, including their gender... They both shared the same turquoise-colored eyes, and their shared taste in clothing was obvious.

 

 

"Hey, Baekhyun! She wouldn't happen to be--" Pink haired girl

 

 

"No, there's no doubt about it, she's definitely..." Blue haired boy

 

 

"She's Alice, isn't she?!" 

 

 

"..."

 

 

Baekhyun smiled in response to their question, but he remained silent.

 

 

(Ah!)

 

 

I immediately understood the reason behind Baekhyun's response. If he were to answer yes to that question, it would mean he was calling me Alice.

 

 

(That's why he's not saying anything... Is this Baekhyun's way of keeping his promise to me?)

 

 


They either took Baekhyun's silence as tacit agreement, or were extremely presumptuous. The boy and girl jumped up and down in glee.

 

 

"Aagh! I can't believe it, Alice is finally h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter