Bonus 01: Only You

Been Through (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During my date with Baekhyun, I noticed a cute ornament of a cat in front of a store.

 

 

"Hey, look, Baekhyun, that cat ornament looks just like you."

 

 


"Can you be more specific?"

 

 


"Er, the ears?"

 

 


"My dear Kyungsoo. Most cats have ears just like that."

 

 


"Well...I just think it looks like you."

 

 


We giggled as we held hands and strolled through town.

 

 


"Are you ready to rest, Kyungsoo? If you want, I'll go get us something to drink."

 

 


"Oh, thanks. That would be great."

 

 


"All right. Wait here."

 

 


Baekhyun smiled softly and kissed me on the cheek before heading toward a juice stand in the distance to get us something to drink.

 

 

(Maybe I should go get us something light to eat...)

 

 


I seemed to remember Baekhyun's favorite cookie shop being located around here. I took a quick look around....

 

 


"I'm sorry to keep you waiting! Let me just cast a spell on you!"

 

 


"Wha...?!"

 

 


"Kyungsoo, I'm back... Er, what's with that outfit?"

 

 


Baekhyun looked surprised when he came with our drinks. I could understand why. Because I was now wearing a short navy-colored dress that was cut low in the back. The fabric hugged my body, showing off every curve, and the skirt was so short, it should have been illegal. It was a tad too y to be wearing through town in broad daylight.

 

 


"I hope you understand that this isn't my doing."

 

 


"I-I'm so sorry! I mistook her for the model we hired today..."

 

 


The petite woman was almost in tears as she glanced nervously my way. In other words...the person who should have been wearing this dress was supposed to be modeling for the cover of a magazine. But the model must have been flighty, for she apparently wandered off when she should have been waiting. The stylist-in-training had no idea and mistook me for the model, thus my transformation.

 

 

 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter