Chapter 02: My Alice

Been Through (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ LOST WOODS ~~

 

 

At the end of the cave, the dense forest spread as far as my eyes could see. A sign was hanging from the branch of oddly-growing tree, giving me doubtful direction. What is more, the forest was cloaked in a light fog, making it almost impossible to see what was ahead. Something didn't seem right about this place either.

 


(It felt like this place shouldn't be of this world...)

 


It was a curious sensation as it were to wander into the land of dreams.

 


"My Alice." ?

 


I heard a strange man calling out to me from behind. There was an oddly sweet tone in his voice as if he was whispering to my ear.

 


That was how he talked...

 


Furthermore, another man besides Sehun who called me Alice appeared. It was oblivious there is perculiar about this person as well.

 


"Excuse me, but my name..."

 


I tried turning around to give him a piece of my mind. Suddenly, the man tightly wrapped his arms around me from behind. 

 


"...?!"

 


"My Alice, I missed you so much." ?

 


His arms were surprisingly gentle and sweet. It didn't seem like he was planning on doing anything malicious to me. Rather, it felt like he was overflowing with love and care.

 


But...

 


"What do you think you're doing?! And who are you?!" 

 


It was an absolute nonsense to experience sudden embrace by a man who I've never met before. Despite of my effort to free myself, he did not care in the slightest. 

 


"My dearest Alice, I'm Byun Baekhyun."

 


"Hello, Baekhyun! Now, could you get your hands off of me? I'm sorry but I'm not your Alice!" 

 


How could I expect to be mistaken for someone by two strangers in such a short time? There must be someone named Alice who looked just like me around here.

 


"Don't worry. I'm not mistaking you for someone else. You are the one, my Alice."

 


Having whispered with gentle, sweetness voice, I was starting to feel a little embarrassed.

 


"...Okay. But just let me go, Baekhyun!"

 


Struggled to break free, however, his arms did not even budge. 

 


"Why?"

 


"Because...!" 

 


"I've been waiting for you for so long. And now we're finally together. Can't I at least hug you little longer?"

 


"That has nothing to do with me. I don't feel comfortable... So please, let...me...go...!"

 


I tried forcing my way out from his arms with all my might. 

 


"...*Sigh* It's hard to believe that a girl as cute as you can be such a tomboy.

 


Said in amusing tone, his arms slightly loosened as he let out a sigh. Then I took the chance to release myself, and turned around to face this stranger. 

 


T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter