I need to pet the turtle

In Love With My Straight Best Friend

"If she stares at your lips, kiss her"

Now that I think about it, fainting because of something like that was completely dramatic and it was worse when Jackson told me that we could stay here after he begged my mother to let us stay. Honestly, I don't know what my cousin has that can persuade every adult in the room to comply to his demands. 

Apparently, I was gone for two minutes (yes that's how long it took Jackson for convincing my mother). Although, she did say that we're going to spend Christmas Vacations there so the probability of kissing Yerin below a mistletoe went to the drain, not like it would happen anyways.

Talking about the king of Rome (it should be queen but you know how the saying goes), I was resting my head on Yerin's lap so you can just imagine my face when I realized where I was. 

She was worried, since she wanted to stay the night because she thought I'll fain again or something. 

And yes she's right, I will faint if she decides to sleep on my bed with me. That'll be something that I should worry when the night comes, right now I have to deal with the erted look that Eunha was sending me. 

"I think that maybe we should leave the house so that Yerin and Sinb can have some privacy," Eunha said with a glint of mischief on her eyes. 

My eyes went wide and I went fully red at the double meaning of the sentence. 

"Why... why should we leave the house?" Jackson asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. 

"Why would we want some privacy?"Yerin asked using the same confused tone as Jackson. 

I snapped my head towards Sowon, who saw my desesperation and tried to hide away the smile that was growing on her lips. 

Eunha smirked and I begged Sowon with my eyes to make her stop talking. 

"Oh you know, things can turn to be loud and we wouldn't want to hear that," Eunha said looking at me playfully. I was panicking, if Yerin realized what Eunha was trying to say she wouldn't want to stay the night nor be my friend. 

I looked at Sowon once again and she turned her head to the side. Huh, so that's what I get for being out all night and coming after lunch. 

I stood up abruptly and all of them turned to look at me. "I... I need to pet the turtle." 

Silence. A complete silence and I felt my cheeks grow hot. 

A minute later Sowon started laughing her off and then Jackson and Eunha followed her. 

"Since when... the ... we have... a ing turtle," Sowon said between breaths while later laughing louder. 

I wanted to hide and more since Yerin wasn't even uttering a word. I don't even know if the girl was breathing, since I wasn't able to turn around and look at her. 

I didn't want to pass another embarrassing moment, so I blindly grabbed Yerin's hand and obliged her to come with me to my room. As we left, I heard the laughs of dumb, dumber and dumbest grow louder than before. 

When we arrived at my bedroom, I closed the door behind me and Yerin sat on my bed, looking downwards. 

I was about to speak when I heard her laugh get louder. Now I really want to disappear. 

"Not you too," I mumbled and she turned to look at me, her eyes turning into crescents. 

"I'm sorry. But it was comical," Yerin said trying to calm herself and I just looked at her with embarrassment. I couldn't stay mad at her, nothing could make me be mad at her. 

I rolled my eyes and let out breathed out frustratingly. 

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna stop," she said but nothing could change the fact that I passed a great embarrassment. "Now that we're alone, I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier today." 

Oh . 

"What's there to talk about?" I asked as I scratched the back of my head, she got up and walked closer to me. I walked backwards until my back was on the wall. 

"Why did you left so suddenly?" She asked getting closer. I gulped. 

"I don't know...?" I was honestly getting nervous, really nervous. 

"Where did you go after? I was worried," she didn't seem happy with my half-assed answer but she didn't want to let the topic go. 

"I. I went to Umji's house," I said and something flashed on her eyes, she stood back a little. 

"Why?" She asked, her back rigid and her tone wasn't like before. She turned to look at the corner of my bedroom, where my chair was.

. I remembered what Eunha said that morning, the jealous thing.

"I needed ro to clear my head," I said and her head snapped towards me. She glanced down, towards my lips and I felt something on my tummy. 

"Why would you want to clear your head?" She asked, her eyes never leaving my lips. 

"Because," I gulped hard and she her lips. 

I knew it was a bad decision but I couldn't hold myself together. I got closer to her and captured her lips with mine, catching her and myself off guard. 

____________________________________________

What's up you guys? I'm back with this story. After what it seemed like ages but I'm here. Now, what do you think will happen later?????? 

n e ways, I'm struggling with my last year of school. I'll be graduating in three months, something around that time sksksks HONESTLY I'm worried and I'm not ready to enter university, but it. 

SO IDK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THINGS FAST (like I haven't been doing it since last last year) BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST. 

I'm a gay mess who is getting her life balanced, someone wanna date me? No one? Okay thank you

That's out of the topic. 

Okay, bye 

Love you

-Lu