I Didn't Ask For Your Opinion

In Love With My Straight Best Friend

"The most stupid thing in the world is acting like a friend to the person you love." 

The most stupid thing I could ever do was run away from her house. It wasn't the wisest decision, but in my messy head and hormonal body it seemed okay in that precise moment that I should leave the house without further explanation. 

Since I didn't have a concrete destination, I only wanted to get away from there as fast as I could, so I ended up in Umji's house. Don't ask me why, but it was like an automatic response. Something made on an impulse. 

I rang her doorbell and a few minutes later, she appeared looking like she just woke up and with a confused face, that later on turned into a glare. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a overly sleepy voice and I just passed next to her into her house. "Or you can just come in." 

She closed the door and I sat on a couch on her living room. I put my head on my hands and stared at the floor. 

"What happened?" Umji asked sitting next to me, I ignored her again. "Or you can just ignore me too." 

I raised my head to see her looking expectantly at me. "I repeat my question. What happened?" 

"She happened," I exploded, seriously I was amazed that I could contain it to myself this long. "She and that adorable smile, she and that soft lips, she and that sudden jealously, she and that husky voice, she and that soft milky-skin and perfect chest." 

"Weird," she raised an eyebrow at my last comment. "." 

"Oh come one, if you were in my situation, I'll bet that your reaction will be worst," I groaned and  whimpered. "Uhhuh." 

"I'll probably would have acted in a rational way, but I can't possibly now what happened because you haven't explained anything to me," she rolled her eyes. 

"Ugh. Okay, yesterday after I left you. I came back to the party to find out that Yerin suddenly got drunk. My friends told me to check up on her and I did. She was on her bed and when she saw me she practically threw herself at me, making me to loose balance. She said that I was hers only and," I gulped, getting suddenly nervous about telling her what happened then. "She kissed me." 

She stood silent for a minute and I turned to see her looking at me with wide eyes and mouth agape. "Wait. She kissed you?" 

"Yes," I whined. "I don't know why. She just kissed me out of nowhere."

"What happened next? Did a full make-out session occurred?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows with a playful smile on her lips. I pushed her away and tried to hide my now flaming red cheeks. 

"No." 

"Then? Or was it those sweet kisses and pecks?" 

"No." 

"Was it too steamy that it passed for being a make-out to-"

"NO!" 

"Then what happened?" 

"She fell asleep," I mumbled as I looked down onto the floor. I felt that my ears and cheeks were getting hotter by the minute. 

"What?" 

"She ing fell asleep after she kissed me," I slightly raised my voice in frustration. "Gosh. Don't make me repeat it again. I'm too flustered to keep it going." 

She grimaced. "What a party-pooper." 

"At least you kissed her back?" 

I froze at the question. I knew that I was in too much shock that I couldn't even breath properly when Yerin had her lips plastered on mine. 

"Ehem.... no..?" 

She blew a raspberry and rolled her eyes. "Ah gosh. You really are stupid." 

I tried once again to hide my blushing face. "Shut up." 

"Well, what happened next?" She asked positioning herself comfortably on the couch. 

"She fell asleep right. So I carried her to her bed and I ended up sleeping next to her," I was about to explain everything that happened, but judging from her boring face, she seems to not be that interested. "The thing is, that one she said that she doesn't remember the kiss and second, I accidentally saw her changing and I accidentally checked her out and she... catches me looking at her..."

I glanced nervously at Umji, who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Don't judge me!" 

"Well, too late. I'm judging you right now," she trailed off while looking at me weirdly. 

I groaned and placed my head on my hands. "I'm so stupid. So stupid. So stupid." 

"Eh, kind of," Umji muttered and I glared at her. 

"I didn't ask for your opinion," I muttered coldly and she rolled her eyes. 

"Well, you practically came to my house to tell me what happened, you made me sit here and listen to your shamelessly behavior and you expect that I won't say my opinion?" She asked as she got up. I followed her with my eyes, as she went to the kitchen to fetch somethings. 

I shrugged my shoulders and got comfortable on the couch. I closed my eyes and as I was about to snooze off to sleep, I felt a tap on my cheek. 

"Here." 

I opened one eye to see Umji with a cup of hot chocolate. She was already sipping from the red cup of hers. I straightened myself and grabbed the cup from her hands. 

"Thanks," I took a sip almost burning my tongue but it was worth it. 

"It's okay," she says while sipping from hers and watching the turned off t.v. 

We fell into a moment of silence, it wasn't awkward; it was comforting actually. We finished drinking the cup of chocolate and we placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch. 

"So," Umji got up and dusted herself, I got up and she smiled at me. "Now, would you please go to your house? Because I want to shower and I have to do other things." 

I rolled my eyes and tried to put an upset expression, but I failed at the end. "Sure sure, thank you by the way." 

She stood awkwardly looking at me and I smiled at her. "For what?" 

"For hearing me out," I said and I opened her door. She nodded and a tiny smile formed on her lips. 

"It wasn't that bad," she said and I raised an eyebrow. "I thought you'll be more of a ert." 

"Oh so I changed your opinion?" I asked and she chuckled. 

"Hmmm no. You are still a ert for me, but you are a little ert," she giggled in the end and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sure sure," I muttered and waved my hand. "See you on Monday." 

I jogged towards my car and got inside. I chuckled and shook my head. This girl, really is something doesn't she? 

I sighed and drove towards my house. I just hope that everything will fix itself by some kind of magic. 

________________________________

Hi! I had a free time and I had the chance to write this chapter. For my opinion, I think it's pretty crappy and short. But really I feel like crap right now. I haven't slept well for the past week or so and I'm getting too tired. I think I've messed my sleeping schedule. 

Sorry for not uploading a chapter but really school has been taking up all my time and energy that I haven't even gotten the time to continue writing. So the updates will be very slow. Sorry about that. 

OHHHH yess, guyyysss thank you for the 100 suscribers. Really thank you so much. I love all of you guys!!!!! 

See you when I can, really. 

I love you,

-Lu