Well, This Is Going To Be Interesting

In Love With My Straight Best Friend

"I'm not sure what scares me the most, that you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you." 

"Rise and shine sweetie," an overly pitched voice said. "Get up now darling or you'll be late to school." 

I groaned. "Five more days, please." 

I turned around, snuggling more in the sheets. But then, I felt something cold like ice and wet on my head. That jolted me awake. 

"What the ?!" I yelled, trembling a bit. 

I glanced at the culprit who was smirking with a bucket in her hand. I frowned. 

"And who in seven hells are you?" I asked confused as to why there was a stranger in my house. Worse, there was a stranger in my room for gods sake. 

She laughed but it sounded fake. I wrinkled my nose. 

"Are you a bunny or what?" I analyzed her. She was wearing a skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Something really simple, but her outfit really didn't match her personality. 

"Ouch, that hurts," she added again with that annoying voice. She was hot actually, but her voice was quite disheartening. 

"You didn't answer my question," I said and she smiled mischievously. Oh great, there's a weirdo in my room. 

"Eunha? Where are you?" Someone shouted. It was Sowon's voice and it was getting closer. 

Sowon opened the door of my room and when she looked inside, her eyes went wide. "What the are you doing here?" 

"I was curious," the voice of the girl changed drastically. I looked at her as if she had several arms sprouting from her torso. Is this a joke?! 

"You can speak normally?" I was shocked. "And not in that child-like version of yours?" 

She laughed. A normal and decent laugh. 

What is happening here? 

"She is funny, just like you said Sowon," the now unknown creature said to Sowon. I'm confused. 

They began to chat; well, if you consider being shouted by Sowon as to why the girl, that I presume is Eunha, shouldn't open random doors just to satisfy her curiosity and that she shouldn't wake up strangers by throwing them ice cold water. 

I glanced at the digital clock on my desk. Oh . I'm late. 

I got off my bed just to get tangled with the sheets and fall hard on the floor, making the bunny and Sowon to stop talking and glance at me. 

My face was red. 

I ignored their laughs and stood up. I desperately grabbed the things I was going to wear. I ran to the bathroom and took the quickest shower I could muster. 

After 10 minutes, I was already down with a granola bar on my mouth. 

"Sowon, hurry up or we'll be late," I shouted anxiously from the front door while Sowon came running down the stairs with the bunny trailing behind. 

"Bi, you were the one who slept through the alarm. It's your fault if we arrive late at school," she said as she got inside the car. I went in the back as well as the alien. 

"I know," I watched as Jackson was taking his time to start the car. "Will you hurry up?" 

He smiled and I knew that he was doing it on purpose, it seems that my anxiety amused him. 

"And I like to thank the bunny for waking me up," I looked at the girl and she glared at me. "Even though you didn't have to throw me water." 

"My name is Eunha," she muttered angrily. 

"Right, Eunha the bunny," I nodded. 

"Oh shut up," Eunha said but with a little smile. I smiled too realizing that she didn't hate the nickname I picked for her.

"My name is Sinb or Eunbi. Whichever you prefer." 

"Oh so your name is also Eunbi," she said forming an o with . 

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just that my name is Eunbi too. But I prefer if you call me Eunha," she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I thought your name was Hwang Sinb." 

 "Have we met somewhere before?" I asked confused because she seemed to know who I am even though its the first time I have met her. 

"Oh, I go to your school. We even share classes, but given the case that you're known as the QueenBi and the only person you actually pay attention is Yerin," she added making me feel guilt. "It didn't surprise me that you don't know who I am." 

"I'm so sorry," I said looking at the palm of my hands. She squeezed my shoulder and I glanced at her. She smiled. 

"Don't worry, you don't have to be sorry," she said sweetly. 

"Wow, I didn't know you could say sweet things," Sowon said mockingly and Eunha rolled her eyes. 

"Oh. you!" Eunha chuckled and just in time we arrived at school. 

"We are here," Jackson said parking the car near the school entrance. And thanks to that, it gained the attention of almost everyone. 

My cousins put their arms around my shoulders making me roll my eyes at their childish action. They walked as if they were on a catwalk while I just lazily kept up with them. 

When I arrived at my locker, the two doofuses finally let me free. They excused themselves saying that they need to go to the principal's office. I just nodded and they left, leaving me alone with Eunha. 

"So, Eunha the bunny," I began talking, gaining a death glare from her. "How did you meet Sowon?" 

"Well, we met in a party and we hit off, I think. She invited me to her house today, knowing that we were going to the same school," she said smiling nervously. "She told me that it was the house of her cousing, but I didn't expect it was you." 

"Small wold isn't it?" I said and then frowned. "Sow why did you had to wake me up like that?" 

"Oh," she began laughing nervously and as she was going to answer me, she looked behind me and her eyes went wide. "Talk to you later Sinb. I forgot that I had to go to the principal's office." 

She ran away, without looking back, leaving me confused. 

"Hi Eunbi," says an angelic voice, making me turn around. 

"Hi Yennie," I smiled at her, feeling a million of butterflies in my stomach. 

"Who was her?" She asked as an emotion flashed on her eyes. I frowned, why was she asking that?

"A friend," I told her and the bell rung, signaling us that homeroom was about to start. She nodded and walked away, leaving me with a confused expression on my face. 

What the hell was that?

 

 

The first hours passed without anything remotely exciting, after all, it's school we're talking about. 

Now it was time to go to lunch, normally I would have lunch on the library since I don't like crowded places and I like to be left alone. 

As I was heading towards the library, a hand appeared out of nowhere and began leading me towards the cafeteria. 

"What are you doing?" I complained to Sowon, who had a death grip on my t-shirt. 

"What does it looks like?" She raised an eyebrow. "You, young lady. You're going to socialize and eat with your lovely cousins at the cafeteria." 

I groaned. "C'mon Sowon, you know I don't like cramped up places." 

"Excuses, excuses, excuses," she shakes her head in disappointent and clicked her tongue. 

"Would you please let me off?" I asked trying to muster the most sweet and innocent tone I could. 

She narrowed her eyes, but she let me go. As I was going to turn around and run for my life, another hand appeared and grabbed me by my hand entwining their fingers with mine. I flinched. 

"Stop touching me," I growled at the unknown person, but when I turned around I saw that it was only Eunha. "Oh. It's only you." 

"Only me?" She exclaimed outraged. "You should be excited, to actually talk to me." 

I snorted. Now that's why they hit off so well at the party. I wouldn't get surprised if they actually insulted each other and yelled instead of actually talking. 

I didn't notice that we already arrived at the cafeteria. We entered and made our way to were Jackson was sitting.

We arrived at the table and I saw that Jackson wasn't alone, he was with Yerin. The latter was looking at something were my hand was and that's when I realized that I was still holding Eunha's hand. I let her go and went to sit next to Jackson and Eunha sat next to me. 

"So, who are you?" Yerin asks randomly. She looks at Eunha.

"Eunha the bunny," I answered her before Eunha could respond. I heard her groan and I tried my best to keep a blank look on my face, but I ended up laughing. 

"I told you to stop calling me that," she whined and I smiled. 

"No, you didn't," I glanced at the others and they had a shocked expression on their faces. "What?" 

"You laughed," said Sowon perplexed. 

"No Sherlock."

"You actually laughed," said Sowon, scaring me a little bit. 

"What's the matter Sowon?" I frowned. "You're scaring me." 

She laughed. "It's just that, it's very rare to hear you laugh. Since the accident, you haven't been so cheerful." 

"Accident? What accident?" I asked confused.

"The accident you had four years ago," answered Sowon, leaving me really confused. 

"Sowon just stop. She doesn't remember anything and it's better to keep it that way," said Jackson. He stood up and left, leaving me more confused than before. 

"What's he talking about?" I asked at Sowon and she shrugged.

"Nothing important," she stood up too. "Well, gotta go. I have Advanced Calculus and it's on the other side of campus. Bye es. And friend." 

 She left and I just sat there confused as hell. 

Well, at least she returned to her old self. 

I have to get her to tell me what happened. I glanced up and saw that Yerin was looking rather concerned. 

"You know something don't you?" I asked her and she looked glanced at everywhere but my eyes. It gave her away completely.

"What? I don't know what you are talking about," she stuttered, she looked cute like that. "Oh! I forgot that I had to meet with Tae, silly me." 

She stood up and left, leaving me confused as hell. But now, I know who to ask. 

I was so deep in thought that when someone waved their hand in front of my face, it took me minutes to come back to reality. 

"Earth calling Sinb? Hello? Anyone there?" I felt her tapping the side of my head, then she took my head in both of her hands and shook it. "It's empty, no wonder why she's so stupid." 

I swatted her hand away and glared at her. She chuckled. 

"Stop daydreaming about Yerin," she smirked making me go beet red. 

"I wasn't thinking about her," I felt my ears go red as well as my face.

"Well, that heavy blush sold you away," when she said that, I felt my face grow really hot. 

"Shut up," I turned away trying to hide my red face. Just in time the bell rung and I bolted towards the exit. 

"Sinb, wait!" I heard her shout, but I ignored her and jogged towards my next class. 

I got into the class and plopped myself on a seat at the back.

The class started and someone came in, panting heavily.

"Sorry I'm late," said the girl and when she lifted her head up, I felt my heart beat faster. 

 "Just beacuse it's your first day, I'm going to let it pass. But next time, you'll get detention," said the teacher and I raised an eyebrow. "Go on and sit next to Miss Hwang." 

The girl nodded and sat next to me. She smiled and I just looked at her. 

"Hey there. I thought I won't see you again," she smiled wiping her bangs off her face. "By the way, I waited for your text. But this is better than that." 

"Miss Hwang, Miss Choi. Stop chit-chatting and pay attention to class," said the teacher. We stopped talking and focused on the blackboard. 

"I didn't catch your name," the brown eyed beauty whispered from the corner of . 

"Hwang. Hwang Eunbi," I whispered back. I took a quick glance at her and she was smiling. 

"Well, nice to meet you Hwang Eunbi. I don't know if you remember my name but I'm going to present myself annyway," the teacher looked at us and she stops talking, but then she adds. "I'm Yuju." 

Damn right I remember her name. "Nice to see you again Yuju." 

She turned around and winked at me. 

Well, this is going to be interesting.

________________________________________________

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN. 

Yuju appeared. Now, what will happen to Sinrin? 

Hahahaha, ehhh actually I was going to upload the chapter next week buuut I had some free time so here ya go. 

Also, Eunha appeared too.

Now things will going to get really interesting just like Sinb said. 

Either way, thanks for the comments, suscribers and votes. Keep on commenting, I like that. 

I love you, see you soon. 

-Lu