Are You Implying That I'm Fat?

In Love With My Straight Best Friend

"Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you was beyond my control." 

Several days had passed since my encounter with Yuju and she has become a member of our tiny group, which consists of Eunha, Sowon, Jackson, Moonbin and her. 

Yerin is currently sitting with her boyfriend acting all lovey dovey.

I'm not jealous. No. Not at all. But I seriously want to punch that good for nothing guy on the face. 

I kept looking at them through the corner of my eye while muttering profanities towards the dude. 

"Hey, calm down," I heard Jackson say, snapping me back from my thoughts of the best way to do a perfect murder. "What did the food ever did to you?"

I looked down to see that I, indeed, had mutilated my lunch. I placed the fork on the plate and grabbed my juice box. 

I don't know what came to me, but I turned around to take a glance at them and guess what? They were passionately kissing making me to: 

1. Loose my apetite.

2. Want to murder someone and I'm not kidding.

3. Spill my beloved juice.

4. It broke my heart (again). 

I turned around, grabbed the rest of the juice and walked away from the cafeteria. Sowon and the others began calling my name but I ignored them and began walking towards the school's front doors. 

I don't know why I'm like this. Why am I so mad? She isn't my ex-girlfriend or my girlfriend so that I had to react that way. We are just friends and sadly nothing more, but seeing them together makes my blood boil. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" I looked behind me to see a furious looking Sowon followed by an angry Eunha. I didn't react in time so I was tackled to the ground by two dangerous bulls. 

"Ouch! What the heck?" I was a little bit disoriented because of the hard fall, but I knew that the two doofuses were lending me a hand so I can get up. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Eunha raised an eyebrow and waited for my answer. 

I glanced behind them to see an amused looking Yuju and Jackson talking excitedly about god knows what with Moonbin. 

"Uh... to get some air?" I stuttered while glaring at Yuju who just smirked. 

"Bull," retorts Sowon. "You know that you are the worst liar on the whole world." 

"You know, maybe Sinb doesn't want to talk about it," pipes in Yuju with an innocent smile on her face. "Maybe we should skip school just like Sinb was about to do." 

"How?" She shrugged. Am I that easy to read?

"Hmm sounds like a great idea!" Jackson says joining our conversation. 

"I don't think that's a good idea..." trails off Sowon with a worried face. 

"Oh come on, don't act like a mother now. Just look at her," Eunha grabs my cheeks and squeeze them. "What do you want? To see your poor cousin all miserable and depressed just because you are to afraid to skip school or do you want her to be happy?"

I managed to catch on what Eunha was trying to imply and put on a puppy face. It worked because Sowon just groaned.

"Okay, let's just go," she finally gave in, making all of us to shout in delight.  

"Great! Now where are we going?" Moonbin asks and we all turned to look at Yuju. 

"Oh, it's a surprise," Yuju said with a weird expression on her face. 

 

 

My heart was beating fast and loud as I lay there hidden behind a low wall with a fake vine. Adrenaline pumping on my veins as I couldn't wait to move, but I stayed still as a wall. 

"Sinb, come here darling," I heard her voice coming from somewhere on my right. I closed my eyes and inhaled, praying that she'll just pass by my hiding spot. 

You see, the surprise was a paintball game and we were divided into two groups. I was with Sowon and Jackson. And Yuju was with Moonbin and Eunha. The others lost already leaving me and Yuju to play and decide which group is paying dinner. 

I laughed. I bursted out laughing. I don't know why, but I always laugh at the worst moments. I put a hand on my mouth trying to muffle the sound so I don't give away my location. 

When I was sure I calmed down, I looked over the wall to see if she was still near me and there was no signal of her. She disappeared. 

"There you are," I jumped high as Yuju appeared behind me. Damn, she found me. I got up as fast as I could and began running. She muttered something under her breath and began following me. 

I ran until I was on a dead-end. Great, just my luck. 

I scanned the room to see if there was a place so that I could hide and that's when I spotted a big tree in the middle of the room. How could I not see that tree? Don't ask me.

"Come out come out wherever you are," I heard her sing and I knew that she was getting closer. I rapidly decided to climb the tree and as I was on the top, she entered the room walking slowly. 

She looked around her, but like me, she didn't notice the big tree in front of her. I prepared my gun and pointed at her. I squeezed the trigger and a ball of red paint went flying towards her chest. And just like that, an alarm sounded indicating the end of the game.

She glanced around her searching where I was, I took that as a cue to climb down the tree. When she saw me, she glared at me. 

"Sore loser are we?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. She ignored me and marched towards the exit. I trailed behind her laughing my heart's content. 

When we got out, I was engulfed by Sowon and Jackson.          

"We won!" The two shouted happily and the other group was putting their equipment on the desk a little bit depressed. 

"Next time I'll totally beat your ," Eunha said glaring at Sowon and marching towards her.

"Not if I beat yours first," Sowon retorted, marching towards her too and the two of them were standing really close. They were looking at each other menacingly, but with their height difference it looked hilarious seeing the small bunny threaten the giraffe.  

"Now, kiss." Moonbin added gaining a red looking Eunha and a funny looking Sowon. They stepped back and left almost a meter of distance between them. 

"Now, die." The two of them looked at Moonbin and began chasing him. He laughed and ran towards the car. 

Well, that was interesting. I smirked, oh Sowon you have so much to tell me. 

I walked towards were Yuju was and she was glaring at the score panel.

"You're still mad?" I asked and she glanced at me, but she returned her stare at the score. 

"No" she mumbled. Bull, I can feel the cold shoulder treatment starting. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her face. 

"Hey look at me," she looked everywhere but my eyes. "Come on you can't be serious." 

She still wasn't looking at my eyes and she began walking away but I grabbed her by her arm and engulfed her into a hug. At first she was resisting but later on she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes when she decided to let go. 

"Better?" I asked her and she nodded. She's still mad but not like before. I smiled and walked to were the others where standing. 

A minute later she joined us and we all piled into the car.

Because my group won, the others had to pay our dinner. So we decided we should go to a fast food restaurant. 

We sat in a booth and the guys went to take our orders as us girls chatted about nothing special.

I was next to Yuju, leaving Sowon and Eunha across from us. 

"They say that when you kiss someone for a minute, you burn 2.6 calories. Wanna burn some calories with me, Sinb?" Well that was smooth, I felt Yuju tense and Sowon sending me daggers with her eyes. 

"Are you implying that I'm fat?" I asked her and then shook my head. "If you want to kiss someone so badly, why not kiss Sowon?" 

As I told that, Sowon spew the coke and Eunha went beet red. Great now my suspicions are correct, the two of them like each other. 

"What are you talking about?" Asked a nervous looking Eunha. "Me? Kissing that giraffe? No way, Jose." 

Sowon coughed. "Yeah, why would I want to kiss that bunny?"  

Just in time the guys came with the food and I squealed with delight. I grabbed my hamburger and inhaled the greasy but tasteful scent. Finally, I was dying from hunger here. 

We began talking about random things and later on Yuju dropped us to our houses.

When I arrived at the house I went directly towards my room and collapsed onto the bed, I smiled. I have some amazing friends, they make me forget her for a moment and god knows what I would have done if they weren't there to stop me.

And with that in mind, I drift off to sleep.

___________________________

This one's a little bit rushed, buuuuut I had to upload another chapter. 

Why?

Well, I'm going to be absent for a while and I don't know when I'll come back. I have some personal issues I have to take care off and I have to settle some things too.

I'll still be writing (not only this story but also Star-Crossed Lovers, I will upload the next chapter throughout the next few days) so don't worry about that.  

I'll try to come back as soon as possible. After all, this story is just starting.  

I really appreciate your comments. I want to hear what you think about this. 

Also, thanks for suscribing and voting. Thank you so much!

Now, I'll miss you guys.

I love all of you,

-Lu