CH4.P2.Together?

Paper Heart
CH4.P2.Together?
---
 
By the time he reached it, he shut the door and went to his cabinet. He searched beneath his stuffs, when   he was able to get it, he held it and raised it above his head, he said.
 
“Mianhae(I’m sorry)” he throws it against the floor, it smashed into many pieces. His knees went weak. It was his savings ever since he decided to be a thrifty person. He picks up the paper money, and coins. He counts it and went back to the dining room. He immediately stood in front of Ae Sook, “here. Take it! It’s only 30, 000 won.”
 
“It’s okay. I don’t----” before she could finish her sentence. Key held her shoulders; her back was in front of him.  He was dragging her slowly; he was forcing her by means of pushing.
 
Ki Bum opens the door for her, and he smiled, he gave her a small paper with ugly writings on it. “This is our address, when you decided to pay me; you’ll know where to find us.”
 
“Sure thing. I’ll just wire the mo---” Key didn’t let her speak anymore, he directly push her back, waved goodbye at her and close the door.
 
“Let’s not meet again!!!” he shouted through the window.
 
“Yeah!!!! Let’s not!!!” She retorted back. “I haven’t finished my breakfast, stupid jerk.”  
 
---
 
“That’s mean!” Jin Ho shouted once Key got back to his seat.
 
“Yeah. Yeah. I agree! What if when you pushed her, her cute face would hit on the ground?” Jonghyun added, with a sly smile forming his lips. Waiting for Key’s reaction.
 
Key choke on his food. He looks at them with unpleasant impression. “Kyopta? (Cute) that doesn’t sound good on my ears. Right Minho?”
 
“I think she’s cute too.” Minho confessed. “How about you? What do you think of her?”
 
‘What the hell is happening into this planet? Three boys find cheeky angel, cute.  I never thought that face and attitude was their type’.
 
“No comment.” Ki Bum replied on Ryo’s question. “I think Yuri is wa---”
 
“Yuri. Yuri. Yuri….” Jin Ho bow his head and raised it again quickly many times. “All you can think about is Yuri.”
 
“So? What’s wrong with that?”
 
“Nothing. But, your mind is filled with Yuri thoughts yet, you haven’t admitted that you like her.”
 
Key scratch his head, annoyed.  “Am I only entitled to think of the girl that I like her? Yuri is my…”
 
“Ally. Buddy. Friend…. Yeah, we heard that many times.” Jinki huffed and stretches his arms upward. “There’s nothing wrong on confessing your emotions to her, when that’s what you really feel.”
 
“But” Key utter in a low voice. Jinki, Jin Ho, Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun didn’t bother to hear his explanation.
 
“This conversation is futile.” Taemin stood up and collect their plates.
 
Followed by Jinki, “I’m going to use the bathroom first.” 
 
“I’m next!” Taemin shouted and slump his self on the couch.
 
“YAH~ Don’t you guys ever use the bathroom at your houses?” Jin Ho joked as Key’s band mates walk around their house freely.  Almost all of the resident of the Kim’s households are used to it.  
 
Key smirked and continues to eat his food.
 
---
 
Sun will set down again. Another day had passed.
 
For Key, school was dreadful. For the many times he wants to confront Yuri, but she wasn’t cooperating. It made him restlessly.
 
Class ended one hour ago and Jin Ho just finished buying their foods at the convenience store. He pushed the door going outside. He was holding paper bag on his left hand and an ice cream on his right. He the melted ice cream, and he smiled. When he look up, to his surprise he saw Ae Sook with a gloomy face across the street.
 
Talk about coincidence.
 
He crossed the street and walk closer to her. “Ae Sook.”
 
“Hi!” She said, trying to act cheerful. “Where did you come from? I didn’t notice you there.”
 
 “I just finished buying food for the week supply.” He raised them, Ae Sook laugh breathlessly and wipe the tip of her eyes. “Hey…. Are you okay?” he ask again.
 
“I’m fine.”
 
“Did you retrieve your things?”
 
“No.”
 
“Eh?? That’s awful. So where are you going to stay now?”
 
“I don’t know.” She sniffed and grin at him. “Oh, I guess I’ll better go now and I think you should go home now. They’re might be waiting for you…. Bye!” she started to walk opposite way to him. He didn’t know what to say, but seeing a girl, like her with light moist on her eyes, he feel sorry. 
 
“HEYYYY!!!” Jin Ho shouted, Ae Sook look back at him, he skip closer to her and ask “would you like to stay with us?”
 
She scratches her nape. Uncertainty was written on her face.  “I’m sorry, but I can’t accept that offer. I’ve caused you many troubles and I don’t want to add more to it.” She smiled again.
 
“Ahjumma, likes you very much and if you stay at our place, I’m sure she would like it very much. And if you’re worried about Key, I’ll just talk to him.”
 
“Especially to him.”  
 
“Oh…. don’t mind him! I’m sure he’ll understand your situation.”
 
“What if he doesn’t?”
 
“Oooooh! Fine! If you don’t want to! I won’t force you!” Jin Ho turn his back on her and started to walk.
 
One.
 
Two.
 
Three.
 
 Four.
 
Fi---  
 
He counts seconds on his mind, waiting for someone to shout.  “Wait!!!” Ae Sook yelled. There was a malevolence smile from him. He looked back at her, with poker face.
 
“What?!”
 
“Is the offer expired now?”
 
“No, but I’ll give you an additional offer”
 
“What?”
 
“Do you want to attend our school as well?”
 
“Uh…. Okay… if you want to… but I’m just a high school graduating student.”
 
“Cool. So you’re in the same level with us. Come on! Let’s go.”  Jin Ho throws his ice cream and held Ae Sook’s hands and drag her going home. “I know someone who could lend you a set of uniform.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : COMMENTS PLEASE?? THANK YOU!