sweet or lunatic?

Paper Heart

CHAPTER 10: CH5.P3

“Key!”

I was about to call her, but someone called my name. I swung my head, it was Yuri. She was smiling happily. It made me smiled. I turn around and started to walk closer to her. I didn’t bother to look at Ae Sook again.

Because I know, this will lead into an argument again.

War freak.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ae Sook

“Key!”

I quiver as I heard his name. I turn my head, I saw the jerk standing inch away from me. But he wasn’t facing me.

What does he want? I know now, he would tell straight to my face that he doesn’t want us to home together.

As if I wanted to. I might just break their ‘moment’.

Then I saw him starting to move away from me. Thank you. His presence was so irritating. Yuri tilted her head on her right, then she wave goodbye at me. I nod and raise my hand a little.

Then they vanished out of my sight.

“Ae Sook?” Song Kyung Hee was standing in front of me again.

I gave her a faint smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key


When I got home, Ae Sook was already there, lying down on the couch, while the Jin Ho was sitting on the floor eating pop corn. Watching a baseball game, he was howling, but in a low tone.

“I’m ho---”

All of them shush me. Even dad who was in the dining room, doing something in his laptop.

“Ae Sook is sleeping.” Jin Ho utters with brows crinkly.

I smirk. “What’s the purpose of having a room when you’re going to sleep at the couch?”

“I guess she got tired.” Jin Ho spoke after he munches some pop corns.

“I want to sit on the couch.”

“Then make your way.”

I shrug. Okay, I’ll have my own way. I let go of my bag and put it in the side. I stood in front of her; I pulled her lifeless hand and carried her.

“What are you doing?” Jin Ho questioned me. I didn’t look at him as I started to walk. But I answer his question.

“Bringing her to her room, so that she can rest more, you guys were so noisy.”

---

She was sleeping on her side, facing my direction. I look at her, she was sleeping peacefully. She looks so nice when she’s sleeping, but when she’s wide awake. I can see the demon inside her.

I look up at the ceiling. I wonder when could I experience this with Yuri.

I felt the futon moving. Ae Sook was wiggling, and crowding me closer. She was shivering. I can understand her, the weather was windy and her windows were wide open. I look around for a comforter or any blanket, but there’s nothing I can see.

I wanted to stand and get one, but I’m too lazy. I’m already comfortable lying here. So what I did. I move closer to her and cuddle her. I gently rub my palm on her arms. Her jittering body started to stop.

I smiled. I finally got ease.

I’m afraid and I don’t want her to get sick. Cause it’ll be boring if you don’t have anybody to argue with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ae Sook

I woke up form a loud snore. It was already dark when I open my eyes. I felt a weight on my head. I move backward, to my surprise

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It was the jerk! Ew! Oh my god! The worst is, we were cuddling each other! Ew! This isn’t happening! Nightmare! I immediately stood in front of my bed and switch on the lights.

“What? What’s wrong?” he panicked and sat down. “Stop shouting.” He utter in hoarse manner and scratch his head.

“What’s wrong?! You were sleeping beside me! Don’t you have a room?! You were violating rule number one and four!”

“Ha?” he stares blankly at me, with mouth opened.

I wanted to give him a er punch straight to his nose. I pulled his hands, “out! Out!” I yelled. I pushed his back and he was wobbling while he reluctantly walks. I open the door for him and pushed his back once more. I slam the door and sat on the floor as I lean on the wall.

Geez! He made an arrangement for what? When he’s going to sleep here too!

I stood up, I open the drawer to get a notebook then I heard him say, “Goodnight Ae Sook.”

I smiled.

I didn’t know he can say such nice words. I thought his mouth was design to utter non sense words. I sat on the chair and I started to write.

Dear diary,

Today is my first day at school. Here at Korea. I don’t know if I can say, it’s fun or what. But one thing that is I’m certain of, I wanted to go home. I don’t want to be freeloader; I don’t want to stay here with a family whom I don’t know. I know they are nice, still…. It feels different and I barely know them.

I hate their only son. He’s very random. His name is Kim “Key” Ki Bum but I call him the almighty jerk. Seriously, my mind is going to explode every time I think of him and every time we talk. His character is very unpredictable, sometimes he’s nice but most of the time, he’s acting like a royal jerk.

One symptom is, inside the school (even here at home) we always bicker one another. But earlier, I woke up, he was sleeping beside me! Oh please! This is the second time we fall asleep together, I hope there will be no third or next time.

Somehow, when I woke up and saw him beside me. (With the cuddling moment) I felt my heart skip a beat. I don’t know if it’s a heart beat the says your happy, in love and etc or my heart just skip because I got frighten and nervous. (Of course, who wouldn’t get terrified when you saw somebody sleeping beside you?)

Let’s forget about that. I’m 100% sure; neither of us will fall in love with each other. Add to that, he had this rule number five. Ew.

And he’s not the ideal guy for me.

Oh, and you know what, maybe the reason why I wasn’t happy, because he’s my classmate. It’s a doomsday for me. Luckily, I wasn’t sited next to him or else. Then I met three girls, they said I could join their group, it made me happy and I think they’re nice.

So that’s all for now, goodnight.

Signed,
Ae Sook


A/N: COMMENTS, are <3!

ADVERTISEMENT: join the prompt writing @ OPUS fanfiction