Texts are Dangerous

Perfect That I Can't Have

“What if he doesn’t call me,” Minhyun asked. He tried to hide just how nervous he was but going off of Joshua’s tiny little snickers he wasn’t doing a good job at all.

“Then call him,” Joshua answered.

Minhyun, who could hear the tell-tale clicking noises of the iPhone keyboard, looked over and narrowed his eyes. “And who are you texting right now?”

“No one,” Joshua said, sticking his tongue out at him. “I’m looking something up. Hopefully an article will pop up. How to calm down a fellow omega who’s crazy in love with this one alpha?”

“Hey!” Minhyun took one of his pillows and chucked it at Joshua. Joshua ducked. Taking this as a distraction, Minhyun jumped, using his long limbs to take Joshua’s phone away from him.

“Give it back,” Joshua shouted, jumping at Minhyun.

Using his tall height, Minhyun held it over Joshua’s head. “Nope.” He peeked at the texts. “Ooh my,” he said, “look at this. Texting Yoon Jeonghan? How close have you two gotten?” Minhyun’s eyes widened, “He’s calling you an angel? You?”

“Excuse you,” Joshua huffed, “I’m an angel. Now give me back my phone. We’re setting up a date.”

“You teasing minx,” Minhyun gasped. “You’re leading the poor alpha on, letting him think you’re an angel.”

Joshua narrowed his eyes, ready to retort, but Minhyun’s phone went off. Diving, Joshua grabbed it off the table, running to the bathroom.

“Give me my phone Joshua!” Minhyun pounded on the door. “Give it back you little minx!”

“I’m going to see who’s texting you first! Since you’re peeking at my phone!” Joshua opened his phone, smiling about the fact Minhyun never locked the thing with a passcode. His eyes widened. “Jonghyun texted you! He’s asking if you like meat!” Joshua laughed. “Should I text back and say you’d like his meat?”

“Joshua Hong,” Minhyun screeched. “Open the door this instant! Before I text Jeonghan that you can’t go out on a date with him!”

“We’ll trade,” Joshua shouted through the door. “Or else I’m texting him back right now!”

“Fine, you evil little thing!”

Opening the door just a sliver, Joshua eyed Minhyun. “On the count of three.”

“One,” Minhyun said low.

“Two.”

“Three,” the two of them shouted in unison.

Phones exchanged hands. Minhyun breathed a sigh of relief that Joshua hadn’t texted that ual innuendo. The little minx just smiled at his phone as he texted away, no doubt confirming plans. Angel his . Jeonghan would have his hands full with Joshua.

“Text the nice alpha back,” Joshua said, giving him tiny smirk. “Use your long legs to seduce him further.”

“Minx,” Minhyun hissed.

“Says the man who eyed Jonghyun like he wanted him all over him,” Joshua retorted back, eyes gleaming.

Lips thinning, Minhyun swallowed. He couldn’t argue there. He really did want Jonghyun all over him. “Go seduce your own alpha,” he said. “I’ll seduce mine.”

“Those long legs of yours,” Joshua teased.