I Look Cute Flirting

Perfect That I Can't Have

The two of them walked in silence. Joshua stared at their joined hands, it felt nice like this. The warmth from Jeonghan’s hand spread across his hand and it made Joshua feel giddy. Especially since Jeonghan kept giving him that besotted smile lit up his eyes. It made the alpha look cute, and it was beyond flattering.

He’d give into Jeonghan’s courting if there weren’t the constant whispers of Jeonghan and his flirtatious attitude. And that Joshua wasn’t an easy conquest. Especially since it was Jeonghan who was interested in him; Joshua was going to make it extra hard.

Jeonghan’s sheer popularity was another obstacle, if the amount of people hanging around Jeonghan was an indication. Joshua should stake his claim early. If this didn’t pan out then it’d be fine. He didn’t need the interference during their little courting period.

“We’re here,” Jeonghan said, interrupting Joshua’s thoughts.

Quirking an eyebrow, Joshua asked softly. “And how did you know where I live?”

Jeonghan blushed. “I…umm…well.” Holding Joshua’s hand tightly, he cleared his throat. “That café over there,” he pointed with his chin, “I was there a few weeks ago and saw you come out of this apartment building. That’s how. I swear I wasn’t stalking you or anything,” Jeonghan said quickly. “Jonghyun hyung works there and I visit sometimes because my friends work there too and—”

“Jonghyun?” Joshua’s eyes gleamed. “Kim Jonghyun the alpha?”

Eyes narrowing, Jeonghan nodded. “Yea. Why are you so interested? Am I not your type? I can—”

Joshua shushed him, putting his finger to Jeonghan’s lips. “No. I’m not interested. Not in that way anyhow. My friend is interested in him. Let’s go. You can buy me a drink and we can have our first date.”

Jeonghan lips tingled as Joshua took his finger away; he stumbled as Joshua dragged him across the street into the café where he first saw Joshua cuddling a kitten.


Joshua pushed the door open and nodded as he heard the customary shouts of welcome. Grinning, his eyes zoomed in on the person he wanted to see. Minhyun who was giving a flirty smile to a blushing alpha who couldn’t even look him in the eye.

He stopped before he reached the table where Minhyun sat. “I want a Frappuccino, caramel butterscotch,” he told Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded, a bit confused but willing to do what Joshua wanted. For that Joshua graced him with a smile. Lashes going down, “Thanks,” he said, grinning as Jeonghan’s besotted face came back before he walked over to the counter.

Plopping down, he drawled, “So this is where you end up hyung. Are you making the poor guy crap in his pants?”

Minhyun turned to face him. His eyes widened. “Joshua. What are you doing here?”

“Oh,” Joshua hedged, “I just happened to be in the neighborhood, since I live across from this place and all.”

Minhyun raised an eyebrow as he saw Jeonghan come towards them from the side of his eyes. “With Yoon Jeonghan too?”

Fighting a blush, Joshua looked to the side. He didn’t have to explain himself but there was no harm in telling Minhyun. “I let him walk me home. He was cute.”

“Uh huh,” Minhyun teased, “did you use your omega wiles to get him to buy you that drink too?”

Joshua huffed. “All I had to was ask nicely. Where’s the alpha you have your eye on? Hiding from you?”

“Here you are,” Jeonghan said, placing Joshua’s drink down. “And a muffin. You must be hungry so I got something for you.”

“Thank you,” Joshua said softly. He patted the seat next to him. “Sit.”

Minhyun’s brows rose so far up they disappeared under his bangs. He mouthed silently to Joshua as Jeonghan watched him eat. “You have him tamed already?”

Joshua ignored the question. “How much did you make Jonghyun blush so far?”

Minhyun threw his head back, laughing. “If you need to know,” he said, “enough. It was definitely a good thing to come here.”

“Evil,” Joshua said, letting Jeonghan take his hand again.

“I look cute even while flirting,” Minhyun sniffed.

“Sure,” Joshua snorted.