Omega Talk

Perfect That I Can't Have

Minhyun watched from the corner of his eyes. He saw Yoon Jeonghan making cow eyes at Joshua. The alpha was rather obvious. He stared at Joshua from afar but when he did get close…well Minhyun remembered a shy Joshua who thanked Jeonghan for opening the door for him, umbrella over his head to shield Joshua from the rain.

“Hey,” Minhyun said, kicking Joshua in the shin lightly.

“Hmm,” Joshua hummed flipping the page of his book.

“Yoon Jeonghan,” he said, as if prompting Joshua to say something.

“What about him?”

Minhyun laughed as Joshua didn’t even seem to be that interested. Poor Jeonghan. “Has he shown any interest in you? Cuz he’s eyeing you something fierce right now. He wants to eat my baby Shua I think.” Minhyun moved his head around Joshua to catch Jeonghan’s eye before he reached out his hand and gently pushed Joshua’s hair back a bit. His bangs were getting a bit too long. He grinned hard as he watched Jeonghan’s chest puff out and his mouth formed into a snarl.

Joshua huffed, slapping away Minhyun’s hand. “No, he doesn’t.” But Joshua clearly knew, his ears turned red.

Snickering, Minhyun shook his head. “Don’t lie now. Isn’t he always trying to chat you up all the time?”

“No,” Joshua said, his lips in a slight pout.

Oh my. Did Joshua want Jeonghan to chat him up? This cute baby omega Minhyun took under his wing wanted to get eaten?

“Then you chat him up,” Minhyun said. “Why leave him to pursue you? You can do it too, omega or not.”

“No,” Joshua snapped. “Not with his reputation. If he wants me he’ll have to chase me.” Joshua ignored the blush that rose on his cheeks. “I won’t be seen as desperate. Not around him.” Fingers curling into book, Joshua shook his head. “He has to work for it.”

Minhyun nodded. Yoon Jeonghan did have reputation for being a huge flirt. Taking Joshua’s hand into his, he patted it. “You’re right. Make him work for you. Make him fall hard.”

Looking up from his lashes, Joshua gave him a tiny smirk. “I have been.”

A burst of laughter bubbled out from his chest. Minhyun forgot sometimes on how devious Joshua could be. As he let the laughter die, he nodded. “You’ll have him wrapped around your finger in no time.”

Joshua nodded, smile flirting on his lips. “What about you then?” He gave Minhyun a look. “Jonghyun won’t chase you. He’s shy. More so than me even.”

Sighing, Minhyun agreed. “He is. It’s cute though.”

“Are you going to chase him?” Joshua teased, “He should be an easy catch. He likes staring at you a lot too. He must be a leg man.”

Minhyun didn’t blush, he stared at the sky and pondered.

He did actually blush a bit at the leg man part but sue him. His long legs would great around Jonghyun’s waist as the alpha pounded into him. But that was for way later, after Minhyun managed to get the alpha.

“You know what,” Minhyun stood up, “I will. He’s going to be mine.”

Laughing, Joshua nodded. “Good.” He too got up. “I have to give a certain alpha a merry little chase myself.” Lowering his lashes, Joshua gave a shy smile. “Making Jeonghan flustered is fun. He’s cute like that.”

“Good luck,” Minhyun said.

“Good luck to you to hyung,” Joshua said. “Text me updates.”

“You got it.” He watched as Joshua walked to his next class, and as Jeonghan waited a few minutes before going after Joshua. No doubt to do some alpha chivalry to see if Joshua would like it. Minhyun had to go bag himself an alpha too. Time to use his seduction skills.