Chapter 2

Eventful Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Aya said. Aiden shook his head. 
“Nope. I saw him and his family. In Ryan’s house. Apparently his dad and Ryan’s dad are friends.” Aiden said. 
“What am I going to do? Aaron is gonna kill him if he finds out that he’s here.” Aya groaned. 
“Did you forget? Ryan’s dad wants us to come over for dinner this weekend. That’s one day from now. And he wants us to stay over because you’re his precious ‘future daughter in law’. Before Aaron ge kills Daehyun, Daehyun is gonna kill you.” Aiden said. 
“I forgot. This is why I wanted to move back to the states. He would’ve never went there.” Aya said with another groan. 
“Could you bare to be even farther away from Riley ge? He’s literally the reason why you chose Taiwan over Japan for college.” Aiden reasoned. It was true. Aya met Riley during her sophomore year in high school. They became friends while he was in Seoul for a business trip. They continued to be friends even after he went back to Taiwan. Then Aya started to date Daehyun. Riley has lost his chance with her when they started to date. Nonetheless, he supported her. Although he had never met Daehyun, he expected good things from him as Aya was a very nice girl. But soon, he regretted supporting her relationship when it took a turn for the worst and Aya was left hurt. 
“You’re right… but what do I do now? Riley is gonna be mad when he finds out.” Aya said with a worried look. 
“Well he doesn’t know that it’s this Daehyun. But I recommend telling him before he finds out on his own.” Aiden advised. Aya nodded. 

Eunbi did a little research on her new housemates. She was currently sharing a room with Jaehyun since she couldn’t stand Hwayoung. 
“Did you find anything interesting?” Jaehyun asked his sister as he came out of the shower. Eunbi turned over to him. 
“Well first, go put on a shirt. And I found out that the older son is a photographer and a businessman. He’s also a known dancer.” Eunbi said as she threw a shirt a her twin who laughed at her. 
“And the younger one?” Jaehyun asked. 
“He’s a senior, like us. He’s famous for dancing too. He apparently has an interest in cooking and baking. Oh, and he’s super cute.” Eunbi said mischievously. Jaehyun rolled his eyes. 
*knock* 
“Eunbi-Ah, Jaehyun-ah, can I come in?” Hwayoung asked. Eunbi looked at her brother and shook her head. Jaehyun looked at her apologetically before opening the door. 
“Whats up?” Jaehyun asked. 
“Nothing much. Dae is taking a shower so I got bored.” Hwayoung said with a smile. 
“Well you’re not welcome in here. Please leave.” Eunbi said while looking at the screen. Hwayoung glared at her. 
“This is Jaehyun’s room too.” Hwayoung countered. 
“I’m pretty sure he doesn’t wanna see your s hanging out with hickeys all over your neck.” Eunbi said. Jaehyun held back a laugh. 
*knock* 
“Come in.” Jaehyun said. Ryan came in with a tray of drinks for the twins. 
“Sorry for bothering you guys. I made hot cocoa and thought you guys might want some.” Ryan said with a sweet smile that made Hwayoung blush. 
“Oh you didn’t have to. Thanks man.” Jaehyun said while passing one of the cups to his sister. 
“Thank you.” Eunbi said happily. Ryan smiled. 
“No prob. Oh sorry I didn’t get you one. I didn’t realize that you were in here.” Ryan said to Hwayoung who smiled at him. 
“Oh it’s okay. Hot cocoa is fattening anyways.” Hwayoung said looking over at Eunbi who rolled her eyes. 
“I don’t think it’s that fattening. You used dark chocolate and made the drink from scratch didn’t you?” Eunbi asked while taking a sip. Ryan blinked. 
“How did you know?” Ryan asked her. 
“Bibi here wants to become a patissiere so she’s been training. She can tell how most sweets are made just by tasting them. Plus, an old friend used to make this type of hot cocoa for us.” Jaehyun said with a kind smile. 
“Really? My Jiejie taught me how to make it. But it could never make it as good as hers.” Ryan said. 
“Same here. I made this many times but I can never make it as good as the original.” Eunbi said. 
“Jianyi, can you come here for a sec?” Riley called out. 
“That’s my cue. Enjoy the hot cocoa.” Ryan said before walking out of the room. Hwayoung looked curiously at Eunbi’s cup. 
“I want to try some.” Hwayoung said to the younger girl. 
“Sorry but I don’t share my drinks with outsiders.” Eunbi said. Jaehyun smirked. 
“Sorry Noona, but I don’t share anything with anyone who’s not Eunbi.” Jaehyun said. Hwayoung pouted before nodding. 
“I’m gonna go check in on Dae.” Hwayoung said before leaving. 
“I hope she falls down the stairs.” Eunbi muttered. 
“Bibi, that’s not nice.” Jaehyun said while patting her head. 
“Whatever Oppa. You don’t like her either.” Eunbi said. Jaehyun smiled. 

“Whats up ge?” Ryan asked Riley. 
“Nothing much. I was gonna ask if you wanted me to help you with anything. Your last finals are tomorrow aren’t they?” Riley said. Ryan nodded. 
“I finished studying with Aiden today. If I study right now, I’m only going to remember certain things and not everything.” Ryan said. 
“True. I only have a lab tomorrow so I’m just going to review a little.” Riley said. Ryan nodded before grabbing Riley’s laptop. 
“Oh Jiejie is online.” Ryan said before messaging her. 
Jiejie! 
Jianyi! 
>.< Jiejie. You’re coming over this weekend right? And by that I mean tomorrow night. 
Yeah I am. Yuan is coming too. 
Jiejie, ge seems depressed without you here
That lol
Ge is studying. Jiejie shouldn’t you be studying too?
I was studying.
I won’t bother you then. Night Jiejie. 
Night 
“Jiejie is studying too.” Ryan said with a sigh. Riley nodded before he continued. 

“How the heck am I gonna tell Riley?” Aya said with a sigh. She came out of the shower after studying for about an hour. 
“Wait til tomorrow night. You see Daehyun. Later on, tell Riley. This all needs to happen tomorrow. The faster you tell him, the faster you get comfort from him. As much as I don’t like breathing the same air as Daehyun, we don’t have much of a choice tomorrow. We can’t let the adults find out.” Aiden said. Aya nodded. 
“Now go to sleep. We both have finals tomorrow.” Aiden said before leaving Aya’s room. Aya sighed once again. She pulled out her phone and stared at her cover picture. It was a picture of her and Riley. 
What am I going to do….. you’ll understand right? Aya thought to herself. She decided to text her boyfriend. He’s the only person who could calm her down. 
Yi-Lun…. 
Baobei. What’s up?
Nothing. Just bored. 
You sure you’re just bored? You seem kinda upset. Want me to send you memes? (A/N if your friends don’t send you memes, get new friends.)
No. Yuan has been doing that all day. 
Of course he has lol. Oh I have something to tell you. 
What’s up?
My dad has his friend’s family staying over for the next two weeks. I know you don’t like people so I’ll understand if you don’t wanna come over tomorrow ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter