Chapter 1

Eventful Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you so much for housing us Chuan. Sorry to ask you on such a short notice.” Mr. Jung said to his old friend, Wang Chaun. 
“It’s no problem. It's not your fault that your hotel double booked your rooms. I had spare rooms anyways. I live in a mansion after all.” Mr. Wang said with a smile. 
“My family and I will arrive in a couple hours. We’re boarding the plane in about an hour.” Mr. Jung said. 
“Alright, I’ll send someone to pick you up. I would tell my oldest son to, but he has class today.” Mr. Wang said apologetically. 
“Ahh, I haven’t met your sons yet. I can’t wait.” Mr. Jung said. The conversation continued until Mr. Wang had to leave. Soon, the Jung family boarded the plane. 
Daehyun looked outside the window as the other passengers boarded. 
“Aren’t you excited Oppa? This is going to be so fun!” His girlfriend, Hwayoung, said happily while hugging his arm. Daehyun smiled at her and nodded. 
His younger sister, Eunbi, rolled her eyes. She looked over at her twin brother, Jaehyun. 
“I will never like her.” Eunbi said quietly. Jaehyun smiled at his sister and ruffled her hair. 
“It’s not her fault that she can’t compete with your favorite Unnie.” Jaehyun said with a laugh. Of the siblings, Jaehyun was the nicest. Eunbi on the other hand was only nice to those she liked. And frankly, she didn’t like Hwayoung too much. 
“Wait, wasn’t unnie originally from Taipei?” Eunbi said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Jaehyun smirked. 
“Yeah, she moved here for college, didn’t she?” Jaehyun said, looking over at his brother who glared at him. Although Jaehyun was the nicest, he didn’t like Hwayoung either. He thought of her as a pest that seduced his hyung. 
“Who moved here for college?” Hwayoung asked. Eunbi rolled her eyes and looked away. Jaehyun only smiled.
“Oh, no one important. Right Jae?” Daehyun said with a glare. Eunbi looked at him and glared. 
“No one important? Ha.” Eunbi said, somewhat hurt. Hwayoung looked at her. 
“Eunbi-ah, are you okay? You look upset, do you want me to get you something?” Hwayoung asked. The younger girl only glared at her. 
“You can get your fakeass self the hell away from me.” Eunbi muttered, making Jaehyun laugh, being the only one to hear her. Hwayoung frowned. 
“Can you repeat that? I didn’t quite hear you.” Hwayoung asked. Daehyun, knowing his sister probably said something highly offensive, gave Jaehyun a look. 
“She just said she wanted something to drink.” Jaehyun said with a knowing smile toward his brother. Eunbi looked away, sulking. Hwayoung smiled and called for a flight attendant. 
This is gonna be a very long flight. Xiaoli goes to college in Taipei? What are the chances? Stop it Daehyun. You two ended a long time ago. Daehyun thought to himself. 

“Yo Riley, lets hang out today.” Simon said to his friend as they walked out of class. 
“No can do, I’ve been looking forward to my date with Aya all week. I miss her so much.” Riley said with a lovesick expression. 
“Oh yeah, she’s been gone this whole week. What happened? Did you guys have a fight and finally made up?” Sam asked. Riley shook his head. 
“No, she’s been busy studying for finals and working. I didn’t want to distract her so we barely talked.” Riley said, sulking. 
“Ahh no wonder, I thought she disappeared or something. But how come you guys are going on a date tonight? I thought she would be studying still, considering it’s only Thursday. We still have finals tomorrow. ” Simon said while Sam nodded. 
“She would’ve been. But I finally convinced her to take a little break tonight. She’s been overworking herself. I was thinking about a study date but that defeats the purpose of letting loose.” Riley said. 
“I see. Well good luck. And tell Aya we said hi. We gonna go get some lunch. See ya.” Simon said before dragging Sam to meet the rest of Spexial. Riley waved goodbye before making his way to Aya’s class. The class still had about ten minutes before it would end so he decided to text his little brother for a bit.
Hey Ryan, do you have review today? 
No, why?
I have a date with Aya. 
Oh, I’ll catch a ride with Aiden. We were going to study at the library anyways. 
Thanks little man. 
No prob. Tell Jiejie I said hi.
Got it. 
Soon, Aya’s class ended and people started to come out. Riley waited and soon, his girlfriend appeared. 
“Baobei.” He called her and opened his arms. Aya blinked and leaned her head against his chest. Her classmates looked at the couple and smiled. 
“Ready to go?” Riley said as he looked down at her. Aya nodded and the two headed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter