Sunny Days (BittoxWooshin)

Up10tion Oneshots and Scenarios

Request: *clears throat* I am seriously missing BittoShin these days😢😆Could you please create something to ease this feeling😭😂💕

Genre: Pure fluff so make way

Word Count: 1,510

 - Admin Ania 


You know those wonderful summer days where it’s not too hot and not too cold? They’re perfect for going out and laying in the sun or just playing outside. It happened to be on one of these perfect days that Bitto and Wooshin headed out for a relaxing day in the sun. There were no promotions, no obligations, their manager had given them a break, everything was just peaceful.

Wooshin ran ahead of Bitto as they got closer to the park, the older held their picnic basket in his hand as he watched the retreating back of the black-haired boy. They weren’t given many chances to go off and do their own thing, usually activities got in the way along with practice hours. Though today it would be different; today Bitto would finally say what he’s always wanted to but never got the courage.

The younger on the other hand was rather dense to the situation at hand. He figured that Bitto wanted to just hangout because they’re such good friends, which makes sense because they are. When he was asked to go on a picnic with the rapper his face lit up like a Christmas tree as he ran to get changed into regular clothing. The other members had noticed how happy Bitto was when the younger had said yes, he was practically grinning from ear to ear. 

“Hyung, what about here? It’s nice and shady but with patches of sunlight.”

He popped his head from around the tree to find the rapper setting the blanket down where a few patches of sunlight came through. Wooshin watched the older take his time setting everything up and at one point the sun hit Bitto’s eyes in a way that made them shine like never before. A weird feeling bubbled in the younger’s stomach as he slowly walked from behind the tree to the blanket. He’d always felt differently with the rapper around but never tried to bring it up to anyone else.

Bitto’s back was facing Wooshin by now as he took out the food, completely unaware of the younger watching him with almost hungry eyes. He couldn’t lie, he certainly felt attracted to the older and he would be damned if he said that his dancing and rapping didn’t make his stomach drop out of his body. He reached a hand out slowly to touch the other’s shoulder but stopped himself midway. A thought occurred to him; what if he doesn’t like me that way and just wants to hang out with a really good friend?

“Wooshin, are you okay? You have a weird look on your face.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah I’m fine. What did you bring for us to eat?”

He sat down a bit awkwardly, taking off his shoes and crossing his legs while Bitto began to show him what they had. Apparently, the rapper had brought enough food to feed an army but neither minded because they eat so much. To Wooshin’s surprise the older had even bought his favorite pudding for him. Bitto handed it to the boy who looked shocked but thanked him nonetheless for going out of his way to buy it.

“So…what did you want to talk about?”

Bitto raised an eyebrow while the younger pulled out a spoon, opened his pudding and took a bite. Their eyes focused on each other until one cracked.

“I’ll tell you later. Let’s just enjoy having a day off first.”

“Alright.”

The two ate to their hearts content, talking and joking about life or funny incidents that had happened during their activities. Occasionally, they would steal glances at each other when they thought one wasn’t looking. It was almost a game that neither knew they were playing, like a game of hide and seek. Their hearts raced at the thought of the other finding out about the secret feelings but they were filled with joy at the same time. 

At one point Bitto asked for Wooshin to pass him the pocky he had brought along and instead of just handing him the box, the younger pulled one out and stuck it in the rappers’ mouth. He blinked twice before biting down on the stick and eating it, contemplating what had just happened. Wooshin on the other hand had to hide the evident blush on his cheeks after feeding him, even though he secretly really enjoyed it.

Another time Bitto got tired but he didn’t move to lay down because he wanted to keep talking to Wooshin. Though it was clear he was getting tired and the younger couldn’t help but notice so he got the courage to ask him one simple question.

“Hyung, do you want to lay down? If so you can lay on my legs so it’s more comfortable.”

He was a bit taken aback by the offer but he nodded his head in thanks then laid down on the youngers’ legs. The soft fabric of Wooshins’ jeans was felt nice against his skin, it was a comforting feeling even though deep down he was freaking out. This little crush he’s had on the vocalist has been around since their first comeback and has grown strong over time.

Bitto lay on his back while looking up at the leaves and patches of sunlight, the soft warmth causing him to shut his eyes slowly. Wooshin watched as the older boy fell asleep on his thighs, a light pink blush growing ever present in his cheeks. It took a few minutes but once he was confident that the rapper was full asleep he gently brushed a few strands of hair to the side.

Describing Bittos’ face could cause Wooshin to write an entire book, if someone would let him, but the most noticeable features were his eyes and smile. It was always easy to tell whenever the rapper was happy because his eyes would shine like stars in the middle of the night, when everything is darkest. His smile was like hearing a child laugh for the first time; so innocent and genuine. It’s what makes Wooshin’s heart beat a million miles per hour and make his head spin in circles until he can’t think anymore.

Between people watching and waiting for Bitto to wake up, he had begun to run his right hand through the older’s hair softly. It was an absent-minded action and he didn’t realize he had caused the sleeping boy to wake up. Though he didn’t let the younger know because he liked how soothing it was, just having this boy run his long fingers through his hair. For Bitto, this is the perfect date, just spending time with someone you love and eating good food. He knew they weren’t dating but he would be damned if he said he didn’t want to kiss Wooshin right then and there.

Since the younger didn’t know he was awake, he had gone into the occasional small conversation with himself, he started talking again. Bitto listened in silence with his eyes still closed, wanting to keep it up for appearances sake to see if anything would be said. Luckily for him Wooshin did say a few things that he knew would never have come out if he was still awake.

“Ay, Bitto why do you sleep so much?”

A small chuckle escaped his throat, rumbling through his chest. Bitto loved to hear Wooshin laugh, even if it wasn’t a full one and just half, he knew the boy was happy. 

“Why did you ask me to hang out today?”

Well that hurt a little bit, hearing a question like that, but he continued to listen just in case Wooshin admitted something.

“I wish you didn’t make my heart race. I wish we weren’t idols. I wish these kinds of relationships weren’t seen as ugly.”

Still running his fingers through the soft black hair of his secret crush, his smile grew but weakened at the same time. The rapper could feel it in the way his body shifted just slightly and soon felt the hand leave his hair. A small pang of sadness hit his chest deep within and he knew he had to say it now or never. His body shot up in less than a second and pinned the thin boy to the ground with a slightly sad expression.

“I asked you because I like you. Not in a friendship type of way. So please…Wooshin…”

The younger had a rather shocked gaze as he kept his eyes locked on the others, forgetting that he was being pinned down. They also seemed to forget that they were in public but at this moment neither wanted to think about that. What they wanted was something much more important to them.

“Don’t ever think that you anything less than perfect in my eyes.”

“Do you mean that?”

“If I didn’t then we wouldn’t be here right now.”

“Hm…then I have one request from you.”

“Anything.”

“Come closer.”

Bitto moved his ear closer to Wooshin’s lips and shivered a bit once the other started talking.

“Kiss me.”