Chapter 2

hide

The bell indicating the beginning of 7th period finally rung, making Kyungsoo bolt to grab Chanyeols hand and drag him to the back of the locker room.

A bright red crept up Chanyeols face when he looked down and saw their hands. "Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo whisper yelled, waving his hand in front of the olders face.

"Huh," Chanyeol asked, shaking his head.

"I need a boyfriend." Kyungsoo said, shyly looking down.

"Um..." Chanyeol held out, confused. His heart almost beat out of his chest. The person he'd loved for over five years was possibly confessing. Though he was disappointed when he heard what Kyungsoo said after that.

"I need your help. YiFan and Junmyeon made a bet with me and I don't wanna do their homework."

"Well, what's the bet?"

"I need a boyfriend, and since we're friends, I figured you could maybe pretend." Kyungsoo said, speedily spitting out the end of the sentence.

"Fine, but you owe me big time!" Chanyeol agreed, cautiously avoiding outwardly looking disappointed.

"Park! Do! Anytime now?" The coach yelled into their direction, pointing maniacally at the open court, eyes from their classmates scanning their bodies. Together, they looked out. "I guess it's time to start pretending." Chanyeol mumbled, grabbing Kyungsoo's hand.

YiFan sat in the bleachers, eyes almost popping out of his head. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol must've already been dating. Dammit! I should've made the bet differently! He yelled to himself.

Everyone else wasn't to surprised, considering the fact that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are always connected at the hip. Sehun, a boy known for being a playboy, even cat called in their direction. The attention made Kyungsoo look down.

Suddenly fingers were hooked under his chin and a deep voice spoke out, "Just keep your eyes on me babe." He cringed but played it off. Chanyeol even had a regretful face, though everyone else was whistling as well. Some even patting Chanyeol on the back.

"Th-this isn't Ouran Host Club, dammit. J-just do your work." Kyungsoo was genuinely embarrassed. He and Chanyeol just agreed to show some skinship and what not. This was a lot. Too much.

"Right, my bad." Chanyeol scratched his nape.

"Jeez, Park. Get yourself together." The gym teacher, Mr. Min, told him. Then he threw a ball to a side of the gym that Kyungsoo had now realized was split in half. He had Chanyeol on his team at least. He knew what they were about to play, and he absolutely hated it with a burning passion.

Dodgeball.