Chapter 7

hide

Chanyeol woke up to an extreme pounding beating against his skull. He saw medication on his table and smiled, knowing Kyungsoo must have been the one to help him.

A small, pale yellow sticky note lay behind his water bottle, so he picked it up. 'Hey Yeol. WHAT THE DID WE SAY ABOUT YOU DRINKING!1!11!!! Also you're lucky I carried your up those stairs. You're also lucky tomorrow (probably today) is Saturday. I would have made you go to school.'

Letting out a chuckle, he downed the water bottle and pills, taking himself to the bathroom. He really hated the stench of hangovers. The sweat and alcohol mingling to exterminate any smelling you had.

The lavender shampoo he "borrowed" from a friend sat untouched. It was such a strong scented liquid that it was only used for hangover purposes. The strong aura that surrounded him after his shower was one of the best.

After throwing on basketball shorts and loose shirt, he ruffled his hair and looked in the fogged mirror. "You know how you look, Yeol?" He said, before shooting finger guns at his reflection. "Fan-ing-tastic!"

A chuckle rang out in the bathroom, before Chanyeols was clenched from the pain of laughing, the tears a hysteria meeting the corners of his eyes. "You're too good for this world, Park."

The faint smell of eggs and bacon filled the air, coffee hiding with the mix of scents.

"Ah, is my small boyfriend making me breakfast?" He asked, watching the smaller at the stove, who hadn't even flinched at the olders antics.

Kyungsoo went stale faced, trying his best to not show any emotion, he didn't want to hurt Chanyeol. "Of course, and your headache?"

"You know me so well," Chanyeol said, making their glasses of orange juice. Together they sat at the table and began eating their food, the sound chewing filling the silent air.

When you could hear the sound of utensils scraping against the white plates, Kyungsoo looked up. "You're doing the talent show right?"

"I mean if you want me to. What can't you?" Chanyeol whined, looking like a lost puppy at his best friend.

"I don't have talen-"

"Uh no sir. Take seven ing steps back," Chanyeol retorted sassily. "If you have no talent, then I'm not tall as a tree."

"I just don't feel comfortable performing in front of people," he scratched his nape. "Unlike my extremely confident friend."

"Yep." Chanyeol smiled down at the younger, stealing some of his eggs.

"You know Minseok and Jongdae are gonna preform," Kyungsoo whined, pouting.

"Don't worry about them, yeah? Just worry about what you'll wear to show support to your one and only bestest friend in the whole wide world." Chanyeol smiled so big it hurt his cheeks. It wasn't the size of the smile, it was the amount of force he had to use.

After Kyungsoo left, Chanyeol would never admit to it, but he cried. He hated the younger managed to talk about Minseok like he was everything and more.

How many tears do I have to cry for you to see me? How many words do I have to speak for you to notice me?