Chapter 6

hide

"I'm telling you Myeonie, he told me he thinks he's stupid cause I don't like him," Kyungsoo whispered into his phone, making sure Chanyeol won't hear him.

"Is that really what he said?" Junmyeon snorted on the other end of the phone, playing with Yifans hair.

"Well, not exactly. He said he was stupid so I asked why. When he looked at me, he looked like he could be completely sober from the strong look of straight sadness. Then he told me 'you like someone else that isn't me and it hurts me so much.'" Kyungsoo said, mocking Chanyeols voice to the best of his ability.

"Maybe he actually likes you, Soo." Junmyeon said to him, ignoring the movement from beneath him.

"I don't wanna him hurt because of some bet. I know he isn't really my boyfriend but-"

"What do you mean?" Yifan asked, sitting up and snatching the phone from Junmyeon.

", gotta blast." With that the phone went silent, Kyungsoo abruptly hanging up. Junmyeon awkwardly laughed, trying to get his phone from his boyfriends tight grasp.

"Myeonie," YiFan eased. "What's he mean him and Chanyeol aren't really dating?"

Junmyeon just awkwardly laughed and looked at his legs, playing with his fingers. "It's a funny story really. The way Kyungsoo explained made you look like a real , so I let it slide," Junmyeon told him, poking a finger at Yifans chest.

A look of betrayal took over Yifans face. "Mwah? A real ? I think the not! Explain this befoolery."

"Well I mean, you kinda technically used Kyungsoo's awkwardness against him." Junmyeon pouted. "You took advantage of our gay son." He gasped dramatically before putting his palm to his forehead. "I have no idea how I can ever forgive you."

"I am a ," He pushed Junmyeons hands away and placed his face in them, nuzzling it slightly. "Please do me the honor of forgiving my careless mistakes?"

"Maybe we should..." Yifan smirked suggestively hearing the younger. He recieved a smack on the shoulder. "You nasty er! I was gonna say lets help them." Junmyeon muttered releasing a hmph.

"I'm not nasty! Just..." Yifan didn't know what to say. Junmyeon just smiled and pat his cheek.

"A ." Junmyeon said bluntly, smiling at his boyfriend. "I honestly do think we should help them though." 

"If it makes you happy," Yifan sighed, looking at his angelic boyfriend and pushing his brown locks from his forehead. "Then I'll do it." He finished off, kissing the now exposed forehead.

"I would be an idiot to not forgive you when you talk to me like that." Junmyeon said, looking down and playing with his fingers.

"We've been together since we were fifteen and I can still make you blush." Yifan exclaimed.

Junmyeon poured and turned away, ignoring his boyfriends laughter and nudging on his shoulder. "Stop teasing me." He whispered.

"Aww, baby I'm sorry." Yifan backhugged the smaller frame and kissed his ear, unintentionally. "Team Chansoo, Yeah?"

Junmyeon smiled hearing the name, one he hadn't heard in so long. "Yeah."

"Now about me being a ," Yifan smirked before attacking the smallers face and pushing them both back.

Junmyeon squealed and laughed, screaming in surprise "Yifan!"  

———
As you can see I'm still Krisho/SuKris trash