Chapter 5

hide

"Jinyoung. Line up some in' shots. I need to feel better," Chanyeol yelled to the bartender.

"Yah! You know you're not old enough to be in here, I don't wanna get in trouble again, dammit." Jinyoung replied, pouring shots of vodka for a party of three in the dark right corner.

"Bambam can be here. Why such prejudice?" 

"Cause I happen to like Bambam, and if you swear not to tell the boss," Jinyoung sighed, kissing the Thai males cheek and laughing with him. "I might consider it." He finished, never looking away from Bambam.

"Why would I tell him when I got to tell you that I'd never tell anyone sober." Chanyeol admitted, running his fingers through his hair.

"That bad huh?" Bambam said, pulling the stool that was to the left of him out. He rubbed Chanyeols arm and told Jinyoung, "Just give him like one round. You give me more and you know I'm underage."

"You're lucky I like you." Jinyoung told Bambam and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush a deep crimson.

"Ew, couple things," Chanyeol faked a gag, then proceeded to get pushed by Jinyoung. "Sorry, geez. Can I just get my damn alcohol?"

"Whatever Park."

"You're a Park too though."

"What difference does it make?" Bambam laughed at the tallest of the three.

Jinyoung groaned and grabbed three of the smallest shot glasses he could find, which weren't really that small. Damn business, he thought to himself. Then he thought about how badly Chanyeo needed to talk and he grabbed a strong alcohol, not too strong, but strong.

Chanyeols face scrunched in disgust, the first shot burning his throat. "Woo," he coughed, waiting to get used to the feeling of the liquor in his system.

"ing idiot," Bambam giggled, looking at the expression on the olders face. "You look constipated."

"That he does," Jinyoung agreed. He then looked at the youngest and flicked his forehead. "What did I say about cursing." He then kissed the forehead when Bambam rushed to it cover with his hands.

After a debate with Chanyeol, Jinyoung lines up two more rounds of shots, Chanyeol began to look faced drunk.

"So I'm sitting there, ready to go to gym. Outta nowhere *hic* Kyungsoo comes up to me, lookin down and blushin *hic*. 

Comes up to me and is all like 'I need a boyfriend' and I swear I thought it was a confession." Chanyeol rubbed his nape and looked at the other two, "and you wanna know what he ing said. It was a bet the whole damn time.

Can't get *hic* my hopes up. Then he told me no one likes him. I *hic* wanted to tell him I do, hell I think I love em. *hic* Crushes are pains in the , I'll tell you that much." He finished, pointing the top of the beer he begged for at the others.

He lasted another five minutes before passing out on the bar. Jinyoung dialed Kyungsoo, who came as fast as he could. He lifted the giant and brought him to his house, digging to find the keys in his pockets. 

When Chanyeol gave off a small moan, Kyungsoo looked around confused, with a burning red hue covering his cheeks and creeping down to his neck.

"Crushes," he mumbled. "They ." Before he could do anything else, he had a coughing fit.

Kyungsoo held his face in his hands and looked in his eyes. "Aww, What makes you say that."

"I'm so stupid."

"No you're not. You've helped me so much. Why do you think so?"

"Because you love someone else that isn't me, and it hurts me so much. "I'm so stupid." Chanyeol said slowly, trying to pronounce every word correctly.

When he fell asleep, Kyungsoo went to get medicine and water before writing a note and leaving I on the nightstand. He then went to the living room and crashed on the couch, the scrunch in his brow never leaving.