Chapter 1

hide

Kyungsoo stared at the two cuddling boys across from him, jealousy in his eyes. It's not like he liked either of them, no of course not. He only looked that way because he craved such a nice relationship. The only problem was the person he was crushing on was, sadly, already in a strong relationship.

Kim Minseok. The schools cutie, who, no matter how old he was, always looked younger than the freshman. He was in his last year, with everyone else, but was always shortest. Except Kyungsoo, whom was the smallest in grade 12.

Minseok was always so kind and friendly that it was no surprise Kyungsoo would have developed some type of feelings for the boy. His beautiful brown eyes that were darker than chocolate, his small yet adorable laugh that never failed to make anyone smile.

If it weren't for the fact that Minseok and Jongdae had been in a relationship, Kyungsoo would've manned up and confessed his feelings. Yet sadly he was in a relationship.

He was in a relationship with Kim Jongdae, who was a polar opposite. He was loud and friends with everyone. They were both always smiling. Jongdae was outgoing, and Minseok was quiet and kept to himself.

The term opposites attract was obvious when you realized how connected to the hip they were.

They were loving and caring and everything Kyungsoo hated. He loathed looking in their direction and seeing them being happy together.

The only person he's ever told about his crush was his best friend, Chanyeol. They'd been friends since the diaper days, they shared everything with each other.

At least that's what Kyungsoo thought.

"Aw Soo don't worry, you'll find someone." Junmyeon said, feeling bad for the smaller. Instead of encouraging words from his other best friend, all Kyungsoo heard from YiFan was, "Let's make a bet then."

His ears perked at the statement, interested he spoke, "What kind of bet?" He'd always enjoyed beating the couple when they challenged him.

"If you can't find a boyfriend by the end of this month, you have to do all our homework till you actually find one." YiFan smirked. He knew Kyungsoo was a typically anti social person, and he would really rather spend time with Junmyeon then his textbooks.

A small, devilish smile played on his face, showing both Junmyeon and YiFan he wasn't backing down. If YiFan was being completely honest, he was intimidated by the youngest, despite his being the captain of basketball team.

Kyungsoo extended his small across the table gripping YiFan's much larger one. "Deal, and if I win, I get a favor from each of you." After a groan and a nod from both, Kyungsoo's plan was set in motion. He just needed to have a persuasive talk with a certain Yoda.

Though he dreaded class in general, he looked forward to gym in 7th period. Then his talk will have worked out fine, knowing Chanyeol would do anything for his best friend.