Chapter 2

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiae have been looking around for that one person. She haven't see that blondie girl since the morning. She couldn't be absent right? Jiae thought to herself. Did something happened to her? More and more thoughts pops in Jiae's mind and forgets about the untouched food in front of her.

 

 

"Jiae unnie, why aren't you eating?", Kei asks, noticing the older girl's eyes keep on looking around the cafeteria as if its searching for something. Upon hearing Kei's sentence, the others shift their attention to Jiae. "Ah nothing. Nevermind", Jiae then finally dig in her food. Sensing something fishy, Sujeong is still looking at Jiae. Since the two sits beside each other, it's easy for Jiae to smack Sujeong.

 

 

"Heyyyyy~" Yein suddenly appear out of nowhere and slide to the seat beside Sujeong and collides with her a bit but the effect to the girl beside Sujeong is bigger. Jiae almost fall off from her seat but before she can completely land on the ground, she is caught by two arms. The friends are shock seeing the person who caught Jiae. Well except for Yein. "Seo Jisoo", Kei mumbles quietly, only loud enough for Soojung to hear.

 

 

Jiae's eyes meet with Jisoo's. She can feel some worries in her eyes but soon turns into a soft one. Jiae is comforted by it. Jisoo carefully puts Jiae down, not wanting to hurt the girl. Oh how fast Jiae's heart is beating. It's so fast it can beat the world's fastest car. Stiffly moving to her seat, she is suprised by Jisoo's sudden action. The girl takes a seat beside her. No space in between them. They are sitting next to each other. Jiae dares herself to look at Jisoo and is greeted by the girl's soft gaze and heart-melting smile.

 

 

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US?!", their lovely moment ends with a noisy girl called Lee Mijoo and Myungeun following from behind. "I followed Yein. Didn't I tell Myungie? Did she tells you?" Jisoo raises an eyebrow at Myungeun. The girl laughs and snaps her finger, "Now I remember! Oh I'm so forgetful". Yein look at her weirdly, "You can say that again".

 

 

Jiae notices something different about Jisoo. Yes, the hair. Jisoo dyed her hair to black again. As if Kei can read her thoughts she asks Jisoo, "What's with the hair sunbaenim?". Jisoo laughs awkwardly before her facial expression turns to a sad and dumb one. "Oh you don't wanna know what happened", Mijoo suddenly joins in the conversation. As Mijoo tells her story, Jiae can feel some dark aura from the person beside her. "Wow I thought Ms Lim doesn't care though. Good thing Jiae unnie dyed back her as well.", Sujeong says but that isn't the end of Mijoo's story. "I think that's ENOUGH, Lee Mijoo." Jisoo gritting her teeth, sending death glares to her.

 

 

Mijoo finally stops talking. Jisoo let out a big sigh, knowing Jiae has been looking at her the whole time, she turns her head towards the girl and smile softly. Before Jiae could react, her phone vibrates on the table. Reading the contact name, Jiae immediately answer the call and rushes to a quiet place.

 

 

 

"Yes fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter