Chapter 7

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The cold air hitting her face, the sky getting darker as minutes passed by. Indeed she loves her peaceful quiet home especially at her favourite, the balcony of her room. Jisoo just loves how the wind whispering to her ears, chilling her body and the birds chirping.

 

 

 

Suddenly an image of her Jiae flashed in her mind. Jisoo's eyes went wide open. "Oh geez what is happening to me?" the girl cupped her face, shaking off the weird thoughts. Remember Jisoo. You are enemies now. She is evil.

 

 

 

 She took her a sip of her tea. Tea helps her to think. Another thing that Jisoo loves. "Something bothering you hm?" Mr. Seo showed up which suprised her. Jisoo shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Jiae?" Jisoo looked at her dad, smiling though she didn't notice it was a sad one she's giving. Mr. Seo looked at the sky above him. Seeing that, Jisoo followed. Her eyes are cleanse by the bright blue sky.

 

 

 

"She's like a pineapple" Jisoo got confused by her dad's words. "Pineapple who? Jiae?" Jisoo asked. "Hard to break but the inside is sweet. I think she's like that. You just have to find the right method to break it so clearly yours are wrong" Mr. Seo smile warmly at his one and only beloved daughter.

 

 

 

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, her head facing the front and her brain thinking. Processing her dad's words and he does have a point there. But then again, she only assume Jiae was playing hard to get.

 

 

 

"I don't think she wants to be with me" Jisoo said as she heave a sigh, looking straight into her dad's eyes. Mr. Seo can sense a sad tone in her voice. His heart breaks seeing his daughter in this kind of condition.

 

 

 

"Just give your best effort, surely it'll paid off. If it doesn't then it's okey. God knows what is the best for you" Mr. Seo patted Jisoo's shoulder, giving her a comforting smile before walking out of the room. Jisoo felt so lucky to have a dad like him. He understands and takes good care of her.

 

 

 

She took out her phone, unlocking it. Her wallpaper was a picture of Jiae she silently took a few days ago. Indeed the girl was pretty gorgeous. Too beautiful it can take Jisoo's breath away. Probably her soul as well. Jisoo smiled upon staring at the picture.

 

 

 

 

"I guess I'm still head over heels for you. Dang it I'm so whipped" Jisoo sighed and mentally scolding herself for being too stupid to fall in love with a complicated person. She would probably be dating another person right now if it wasn't for her. But then again, the heart wants what it want. Yoo Jiae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo Jisoo! Wanna play Truth or Dare with us?" Mijoo shouted from across the class at Yein's place. Jisoo walked towards them "No thanks. I need to go to the washroom" and she walked out of the class. Mijoo shrugged and continue playing with the two, Yein and Myungeun.

 

 

 

 

Actually Jisoo just wanted to clear her mind. Going to the washroom was just an excuse. She made her way to the school's mini garden and sat down. Thank god Mrs. Ho didn't come today, she can take as much time for herself before the next lesson start.

 

 

 

 

Not long after, a short girl appeared beside Jisoo. Judging by her neat school uniform, blue colored nametag, surely the girl was her junior. Jisoo read her name. Lee Soohyun. The question was why the girl here? "Are you perhaps lost?" Jisoo asked. The girl shook her head, looking at her. "Are you skipping class?" Jisoo tried again. 

 

 

 

 

The girl immediately became shy and bashful. What is wrong with this girl? Jisoo tried not to be rude so she volunteered herself to take the girl back to her class which the girl shyly agreed. Arriving at the class, Jisoo saw no teacher in the class and the students were quite noisy.

 

 

 

 

The girl still didn't move an inch. She hung her head low. "Are you sick?" Jisoo asked, afraid the girl was sick. She raised her head up and shook. Jisoo scratched her unitchy head. Soon, the girl signalled Jisoo to come closer to her. Jisoo obeyed. Chu.

 

 

 

 

The girl ran inside her class. Jisoo was dumbfounded. Did she just kissed me? Jisoo looked at the girl and her face was already crimson red due to her shyness. "I'll just assume she's a fangirl and forget everything that just happened"

 

 

 

 

As Jisoo was about to walk back to her class, unluckily Jiae was there, at the hallway. She probably saw everthing. But her reaction doesn't seem like it. Suddenly, Jiae came towards her in a speed of light. She grabbed Jisoo by the arm and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

 

 

Again, Jisoo was dumbfounded. But she likes it. She even closed her eyes. Jiae pulled back and looked at Jisoo. "Why are you-OWW" before Jisoo could finish her sentence, Jiae stomped on Jisoo's left foot causing the girl to yelped in pain.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at the short girl in front of her only to be welcomed by a stern glare from Jiae. If only looks could kill, she probably be dead by now. Jisoo shivered. But soon, Jiae pouted. Jisoo was strucked at how cute the girl was being. OMFG SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE.

 

 

 

 

Truthly, she doesn't know how to respond. So Jisoo casually pulled Jiae into a hug. To Jisoo's suprise, she didn't fight back nor push her. Instead Jiae wrapped her arms around Jisoo in return. Ah my heart is beating like crazy right now. I might die soon.

 

 

 

 

Their moment was disturbed by Jisoo's fangirl from earlier. The girl pulled Jisoo from Jiae and glared at Jiae. "Sorry, she needs to be in class right now" Jiae dragged Jisoo, leaving the girl fuming in anger.

 

 

 

 

Once they arrived in front of Jisoo's class, Jiae harshly let go of her. "You received one penalty for skipping class even if the teacher is absent. That's not a good excuse" Jiae flipped her notebook as she jotted down whatever it was. Ah of course. The head prefect for discipline. Geez.

 

 

 

 

"Does kissing someone out of nowhere receive a penalty? Because this is just unfair" Jisoo countered back. "Sadly no. Congratulation for the one penalty" Jiae slowly moved closer to her. This made Jisoo anxious.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo shutted her eyes close only to feel Jiae adjusting her necktie "Wear your tie properly, roll your sleeves nicely. Congratulation, you just received another penalty for your messy school uniform" and she walked away.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo stormed inside the class, suprising everyone. "Ssup bro? Why so grumpy out of sudden?" Mijoo asked. "I should have join you guys instead of going out" Jisoo said with full regrets.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo told everything to her friends. "Guess she loves kissing you after the dare we gave" Yein pointed out with Mijoo agreeing her words. "I don't know about that. But I think it's just for reputation. Everyone would do anything for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter