Chapter 3

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The past days, Jisoo has been watching Jiae from afar. She notices everything new everyday like the dark aura whenever Jiae is around. She also hasn't talk much when she's with her friends and her expression is always cold and scary. The girl she adores very much had changed. 

 

 

 

 

"You're still not moving on?" Mijoo slings her arm on Jisoo's neck. Jisoo shakes her head and slings back to Mijoo, "How can I move on? So far she's the only girl I ever liked" Mijoo hums, thinking of something, "How about a man?"

 

 

 

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA JISOO UNNIE DATING A MAN?! KILL ME ALREADY!" Yein laughs heartlessly. "LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME THIS IS SO HILARIOUS I'M GONNA DIEEE AHAHHAHA" Myungeun loudly said and laughs as well.

 

 

 

Jisoo and Mijoo keep a straight unamused face at the two. Apparently, the two are too loud that Sujeong's squad stares at them like some wild animals.

 

 

 

"Geez for the love of God quiet down please" Mijoo said as she covers Yein's mouth and Jisoo covering Myungeun's. Bowing and apologizing to the people around, they drag the maknaes to another place.

 

 

 

"Hold on hold on. You forgot to bring my bag" Yein escapes from Mijoo's arms and run to take her bag. Mijoo thought she would come back but she was wrong. Yein runs to her beloved lover and hide behind her.

 

 

 

"JUNG YEINNNN" Mijoo starts chasing Yein and Yein had no choice but to start running for her life. Jisoo and Myungeun went to sit with Sujeong's squad on the ground and watches Mijoo and Yein.

 

 

 

Jisoo can't help but to stare at Jiae. The girl is only a few metres away and basically just in front of her. Mesmerizing the girl's beauty, Jisoo thought how can someone be so pretty even when reading? Even her side view is breathtaking.

 

 

 

"You're disturbing me" Jiae's words snaps Jisoo out of her thoughts. "A-ah sorry" Jisoo smile sheepishly and rubs the back of her neck. Why is she so cold towards me? Did I do something wrong? Jisoo looks at Jiae with a sad look and sigh.

 

 

 

She thought she won't have any chance with her due to her coldness. No no I mustn't give up! She's probably just testing me. Is she? Jiae's sigh stops Jisoo's thoughts as the girl's cold stare gives Jisoo chills.

 

 

 

"Haha sorry" Jisoo laughs awkwardly and scratches her nape. "Seo Jisoo", Soojung signals Jisoo to follow her to the other side of the field. Jisoo is a bit confused but do what she is told to.

 

 

Kei's eyes follows them and her brain starts thinking. "Hey hey, don't say a word" Myungeun says and slightly knocks Kei on her head, "You love saying out your thoughts bluntly"

 

 

Kei rounds her eyes at Myungeun "Wh-" but she got interrupted by the girl, "I just knew". Sujeong suddenly get on to her feet "Well I think it's time for me to save Yein's life before she climb that old tree."

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Urm is there something you wanted to tell me senior?" again with the awkward laughs. Jisoo gulps when she sees Soojung being all serious. "Do you know what happened to her?" Jisoo shakes her head knowing the 'her' she's referring to. "You see, Jiae was involved in a car accident the past few weeks" 

 

 

 

"Gladly she wasn't badly injured" Soojung sigh heavily before she continues. "The reason why she changed like this is because of her mother. She couldn't make it. Her mother..is the only thing she's been hanging on to but now, she have nothing left."

 

 

 

Jisoo keep mum the whole time since her brain doesn't know how to react. Yikes. There's so much more I don't know about her. "Jisoo" Soojung look at her intensely. "Y-yes?" Geez, is the whole squad so serious. "Nah forget it, you're not ready"

 

 

Soojung leaves a completely confused Jisoo behind. "I never know love would be this complicated. Or this is not love at all? Ah I don't know~" Jisoo ruffles her hair in frustration an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter