Chapter 11

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mijoo was looking at the mirror for hours now. Non-stopping checking herself out and it made her friends disgusted. 

 

"That's enough looking at the mirror for today, Mijoo" Yein took the mirror from Mijoo's. "Why? Because I look so pretty?" Mijoo boldly flipped her hair and it slapped the poor girl.

 

"Uh no. Because the mirror is about to puke at your face" Jisoo high-fived Myungeun followed by Yein's laughter.

 

 

Today is the last day for them being a student, a senior and also a teenager. Today is their Graduation Day which explains the reason why Mijoo is stuck with her mirror. 

 

 

The four friends were sitting next to each other as they waited patiently for the ceremony to start. "I can't believe I'm ageing. My pretty face will get wrinkles soon" Mijoo started to brag again. 

 

 

"Oh my God. Seriously Lee Mijoo? Will you shut up just for one day?" Soojung, who appeared to be sitting behind her couldn't bear with her anymore. "No, I can't. Talking is my speciality"

 

 

"You mean blabbering" Myungeun corrected her fistbumps with Jisoo. "You're right. I have such understanding friends" Mijoo fake wiping her tears. "Do you know anything about critism? Because obviously they just mocked you" Soojung said in disbelief at Mijoo's dumbness.

 

 

"The only thing to mock is the fact that a short girl sitting behind the great almighty tall yet so pretty girl aka Lee Mijoo" And Mijoo that was the last words Mijoo said that day. Or was it? Maybe just for a few minutes.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

"Hm move it a little to the left. Ah yes that's it" Mr Yoo was pleased by the workers excellent work to make the house beautiful. Why? 

 

 

 

He had fully prepared for this moment. The moment where Jiae will take the family business. He even prepared an event to congratulate her daughter for her graduation also for finally working with him.

 

 

"Pardon me, sir. Would you like to send an invitation to the Seo family too?" one of his butler asked. Mr Yoo took a long time to think. He suddenly recalls Mr Seo's and his deal about their business.

 

 

 

He promised to let his daughter to own half of their company and manage it along with Jiae. "Sir? Decisions?" the butler spoke up disturbing his thoughts. "Ah yes yes. Invite all of my friends. Don't ask anymore"

 

 

 

"How foolish of me to make such decision" Mr Yoo thought. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

"Dad, why do I have to come too? Can't I just stay at home?" Jisoo tried to make a reasonable excuse but to no avail. "No missy. You have to attend this whatever it is" Mr Seo said while fixing his tie in front of a huge wide mirror.

 

 

 

"Besides, you're a grown woman now. You have to learn more things. Like business stuff. Sweetheart, you will take over the family business soon" Mrs Seo explained as she helped her husband fixing his tie.

 

 

"Shouldn't I be attending business school instead of normal school then?" Jisoo questioned. "Because we wanted you to have a normal highschool life. We won't destroy our only child's life just for some lousy paperwork." Mr Seo patted the top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter