Chapter 9

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was enjoying her time in the living room, watching dramas, eating snacks. Indeed it was a lazy Sunday for her. "Miss Jisoo, try not to eat too much junk food. It's not good for your health" Mr. Lee reminded her.

 

 

 

 

"Yes~" Jisoo replied and putting down the bag of chips she was holding. The old man had always been Jisoo's second father. "Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air?" he said again.

 

 

 

"Nah. Today is the last episode of 'Liar' and I have to watch it" Jisoo answered, eyes glued to the TV screen. Mr. Lee shook his head and continue dusting off the furnitures. Ding dong~ the door bell rang. The man rushed to get the door.

 

 

 

"May I help you?" he asked politely to the guest. "Is Jisoo inside?" the guest asked. "Yes. Young Miss is here. She's in the living room. Allow me to bring you to her" the guest nodded and followed him.

 

 

 

 

"Young Miss, you have a guest" Mr. Lee said and left the room. "Who- oh god h-how? Why?" Jisoo jumped from the sofa and stood up straight. She became speechless once she saw her guest. Her guest was Jiae. Shocking indeed. The girl seemed to be mad at her and Jisoo just don't know why.

 

 

 

 

"Urm h-hi?" Jisoo tried to avoid the awkward atmosphere. "So this is what you've been doing that you don't even answer my calls" Jiae raised her phone, waving it in the air. "W-what? I left my phone in my room upstair" Jisoo reasoned out and Jiae raised an eyebrow at her.

 

 

 

 

Jiae then walked closer to Jisoo and she stopped in front of a bag of chips. Jiae picked it up "You do know that junk food is not good for your health right?" Jiae give her 'the' look. "I told you Miss" Mr. Lee interrupted as he bobbed his head into the room.

 

 

 

 

"The real question is, why are you here?" Jisoo dared herself upon facing the scary Jiae. "You're not answering my calls so I decided to come over and check on you" Jiae sat down on the sofa. Jisoo nodded and mouthed 'ah'.

 

 

 

 

"Look at the mess you've made. Clean them up" Jiae ordered. "The maids will do it" Jisoo replied back and Jiae was not pleased by the answer. "Clean it this instant, Seo Jisoo" Jiae looked directly into Jisoo's eyes that made her shivered and she had to obey her.

 

 

 

 

"Looks like I'll be needing Miss Jiae more around here" Mr. Lee interrupted again and gave Jisoo a mocking look as he chuckled. "You can call me anytime if you need me" Jiae joined and teasing Jisoo as well.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Jisoo's dad entered the room and he was shocked seeing Jisoo cleaning up the mess she made "Woah you actually cleaned your mess? Who's that powerful person that can control my stubborn daughter?" Mr. Seo's eyes soon landed on Jiae whom he didn't notice earlier. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello. Nice meeting you again, sir" Jiae politely bowed and Mr. Seo did the same thing. He gave her a big warm smile. "You have my respect kid. Jisoo listens to no one except her mother. And now, you. Quite suprising" he said and rubbed his chin.

 

 

 

"That's because mom is scary" Jisoo finally spoke up after being silent for a while. "So I assume Jiae is scary as well hm?" Mr. Seo raised an eyebrow at his daughter. "Well, she's actually adorable but she can be scary sometimes" Jisoo's honesty doesn't helping her.

 

 

 

"I'll deal with you later" Jiae warned her with a smile and that wasn't the sweet smile like always. It's more devilish. Jisoo gulped in frightened. "Anyway, I have to finish my work. Feel free to do anything, Jiae. Jisoo's house is yours too" he said and patted Jiae's shoulder, giving her a smile before exiting the room.

 

 

 

 

"Now I know where you got that killing smile from" Jiae said as she looked at Jisoo. "We do look alike since he's my dad" Jisoo shrugged like it's very obvious to notice. "And I know you got that bossy attitude from your dad. Am I right?" and Jiae narrowed her eyes at Jisoo. 

 

 

 

"What? Facts cannot be denied darling~" it's Jisoo's time to tease Jiae back. "Miss Jiae, would you like to join Miss Jisoo for tea time?" Mr. Lee asked as he suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

 

 

"Yes, gladly" Jiae answered. "Geez what's with the formal words. You sounded like the people from the 60's" Jisoo pointed out. "I have standards. Pardon me. I do not understand your stupid language" Jiae mocked her back and gracefully walked out of the room leaving Jisoo. "Unbelievable"

 

 

 

The two had tea together with strawberry cake and blueberry muffin as their side dishes. "More tea, Miss Jiae?" one of the maid asked while holding a teapot. Jiae shook her head "No thank you." The maid nodded and proceed on pouring the tea for Jisoo since she knows how much Jisoo loves tea.

 

 

 

"I'm done. I'll be in your room" Jiae said and before Jisoo could reply, she was gone. "Someone being too comfortable" Jisoo mumbled as she sipped her tea. Meanwhile, Jiae was searching for Jisoo's room. "How may I assist you, Miss?" another maid asked.

 

 

 

In Jiae's head, she wonder how many maids does the Seo hired? "Oh yes. Where is Jisoo's room?" "Down the corner, at your left. It's the second last room" Jiae bowed and thanked her. Soon, she found the room.

 

 

 

Jisoo's room looked like a royal princess' room except it's full with various types of video game consoles. "And I'm dating a gamer" Jiae slightly shook her head while checking out the consoles. Jisoo have PS4, XBOX, Wii U, SONY'S PS3 and a set of VR with many types of headgear.

 

 

 

"Why does she even have this many useless toys" Jiae said and picked up one of the headgear. "They're not just toys" suprised by Jisoo's sudden appearance, Jiae almost drop the 'toy' but thankfully Jisoo managed to catch it. "Be careful. This one is expensive"

 

 

 

"Like I care. Why do you even bother buying then? And it's too much for one person to play by herself" Jiae lied down on Jisoo's king-sized bed. "That is because I don't play alone.  My friends would come here and play with me" Jisoo explained as she arranged the consoles.

 

 

 

'Mhmm' was all Jiae answered as she was too busy scrolling her phone. Jisoo plopped herseld beside Jiae, wanting to see what Jiae was doing. Jiae was replying to Soojung's message and Jisoo read their conversations.

 

 

 

Bored, Jisoo moved her arms and wrapped them around Jiae. Now she was cuddling her. "Aw you're so squishy" Jisoo snuggled to her. "I can't type properly" Jiae said, soon she gave up and kept away her phone. Jiae turned to the side, facing Jisoo.

 

 

 

She caressed her face lovingly. "Can you stay for the night? I want to cuddle you like this till I fall asleep" Jisoo requested like a little kid. "My dad surely won't allow me. Maybe one day" Jiae gently placed her forehead on top of Jisoo's and their eyes met. 

 

 

 

Jisoo was dazzled by Jiae's beautiful brown orbs. Jisoo closed her eyes. I still can't believe you're mine now. It felt like a dream. "Hey, I want to ask you something. You have to be honest" Jisoo said and she can feel Jiae nodding.

 

 

"Why do you fall for me in the first place?" Jisoo's hand found its way to Jiae's. "Because I love athletes. They look so cool" Jiae's answered didn't satisfy Jisoo. "I'll take cool as the point. But there's like hundreds of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter