Chapter 10

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" 

 

 

Jisoo remained unbothered by the loud noises her friends making as she was too busy trying to figure out what's wrong with Jiae. 

 

 

"OH COME ON! LET ME LIVE AT LEAST 5 SECONDS!

 

 

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!"

 

 

"Why aren't you playing with them?" Mr. Seo set down the newspaper and focusing on his daughter. His dad's sense can tell that Jisoo had something bothering her. 

 

 

"Nothing. I'll be going out now" Jisoo hugged her father before going out. Yes. Without her friends noticing. In Jisoo's mind, surely they won't mind since they're so into the game.

 

 

"Oof! What the-" Jisoo accidently bumped into something. More like someone. Causing both of them to fall down. "Hahah I'm so sorry" Jisoo took the hand the girl's offering. 

 

 

"It's alright. Anyway, what are you doing in my house, Soohyun?" Jisoo was curious. How does the girl knows her house? "W-well.." Soohyun's face turned crimson red even before she finish her sentence. "So?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, still waiting for her answer.

 

 

"I was thinking..if..if you.." Soohyun kept on fidgeting her fingers with her hair covering her face "I think I should be going. See you later" Jisoo was getting impatient so she decided to leave but Soohyun quickly grabbed her arm preventing her from leaving.

 

 

"Will you go out with me? Just for a day" Soohyun finally spoke out, head still hung low and face getting redder. "I'm sorry. I-" the brunette raised her head and look at Jisoo with hopeful eyes. Jisoo can't say no to that but it'll be soooo wrong if she say yes.

 

 

"Look, I have things to settle right now so I'm busy. Maybe tomorrow? 2 o'clock at the fountain near our school. You know where it is, right?" Soohyun nodded. Her eyes were sparkling full of excitement, a wide smile plastered on her pretty face.

 

 

 

Jisoo bid goodbye to her but Soohyun grabbed her arm once again. "Can you send me home?" asked her. Jisoo scratched her head in frustration because of the girl's clingyness towards her. "Yea sure. Let's go hurry" she said and started walking again, leaving Soohyun jumping in joy behind her.

 

 

 

Birds chirping, cold breeze hitting their face. Soohyun was shivering cold since she only wore one layer of cloth. Jisoo noticed but she ignored her. Suddenly, Soohyun hook her one arm with Jisoo and they were extremely close. "What are you doing?" Jisoo stopped her pace and look at Soohyun. "I'm cold. I need heat. The human is always the best heater" she said, adding an unnecessary elaboration which Jisoo do not care. Jisoo heave a sigh.

 

 

Silence fell between the two. Surely Jisoo knew that Soohyun was enjoying the warmth from her. "Oh look at that! Come here!" Soohyun let go of Jisoo's arm and ran towards a shop. Jisoo slowly made her way there too. "Look. Aren't these cute?" Soohyun showed her two pairs of kitty keychains with a small decoration at the side. Jisoo raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

 

 

"I'll take these" Soohyun handed them to the shop owner and paid for it. Happily walking out of the shop, she can't find Jisoo. Soohyun saw a group of students playing basketball at the park. She decided to look for Jisoo there and ting. Jisoo was there. Watching them playing.

 

 

"Don't wander off like that again. You made me worried" Soohyun playfully hit Jisoo by the arm. "My legs brought me here" Jisoo's eyes never move from the ball. Jisoo could feel a pat on her shoulder. She turned around and saw three familiar figures.

 

 

"See? It is her! You two owe me money" Jisoo looked at the three confusedly so as Soohyun. "Dang it. My eyesight is getting poor. I should get a glasses" the girl unhappily took out a few notes and gave to the other one.

 

 

Jisoo faked cough to grab their attention. "Ah we're sorry. Just settling something here. I hope you still remember me" the girl said. "Of course I do. You're Chaewon, this is Sohee and Suyoon" Jisoo made a proud face.

 

 

"Cool. Ah since you're here, we wanted to ask you something" Suyoon spoke up. "Go on" Jisoo giving her the queue to continue. "We're interested in joining the basketball club. You're the captain, right?" Jisoo nodded. "Yep. Before that, have any one of you ever play basketball before?"

 

 

"I was the captain when I was in primary school. Chaewon is the best player in our previous school and Sohee is still a baby but she's very interested in basketball" Suyoon said and Jisoo nodded her head in amaze. "We have trainings on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 to 11. Don't be late"

 

 

"Oh my gash we're in! Yeay!" Sohee jumping up and down as she was very happy. "Ehem. I still exist" Soohyun linked her arm with Jisoo and she doesn't like it. "Is she your girl-" Chaewon elbow Suyoon, shushing her. "Shut up Suyoon. We all know that Jisoo's real girlfriend is Jiae" Chaewon quietly whispered.

 

 

"But why is she with her? Is she chea-" Chaewon elbow the youngest one next. "Just be quiet for god's sake you two" Chaewon gave a look to both of them and immediately they keep their mouth close. After some moments, Jisoo soon realized the whole situation. "Oh don't misunderstood. Soohyun here is just a friend. I was walking her home"

 

 

 

The three let out a long 'ah' but Soohyun was not happy with Jisoo's statement. "Alright then, we'll be going now. Nice meeting you, Soohyun" the three waved goodbye to them and left. "We should be going too" Jisoo turned to Soohyun only to be greet with an unhappy Soohyun. "You know what. I'll walk myself. Oh and tommorow? Cancel" Soohyun stomped off. "This is nicer" Jisoo whistle happily.

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

"What's her problem?" Sujeong lowered her head to see Jiae's poker face as she poke her cheeks. "Leave the girl alone, Sujeong. She needs time alone" Jiyeon understanding the whole situation. Sujeong stopped what she's doing and got back to her seat.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter