Chapter 5

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jisoo plugs in her earphones, listening to some ballad songs. When you can't let out your feelings, music will speak for you. At least that's what she thought. At the moment an idea pops up in Jisoo's head. Perhaps, just maybe she could sing out her feelings for the girl. But poor girl, realizing her voice is not as beautiful as her face, she's frustrated.

 

 

 

"What's up?" Yein came and sits on Jisoo's desk with Myungeun standing beside her, putting her arm on Yein's shoulder. Mijoo taking a chair, placing it beside Jisoo and sitting on it. Surely their posture looks cool that some of the girls in their class screams and fangirling over the squad. Like who wouldn't act like that if a group of goddess in your class being so cool? I would die even.

 

 

 

The whole thing is normal for them with the screamings and shouting that could probably lead to ears cancer. Trust Yein, she believe the fangirls will find a way to create a new disease and there's no doubt about it to happen.

 

 

 

"Not much. Just my father accidently spill his hot coffee on my maths homework yesterday and I'm a dead meat if Mrs Yi finds out" Jisoo keep a straight face. "Pftt" Mijoo holds her laugh with Yein and Myungeun salutes her "You have our respect"

 

 

 

Jisoo's phone vibrates as someone is calling her. She fetch her phone from her pocket and it's her father. "Oh wow I think he know I was talking about him" Jisoo said unamused and answering the call. Mijoo signals her to put it on speaker so they can hear their conversation.

 

 

Mr. Seo : Hey kiddo, just want to apologize.

 

 

 

"About what? My entire childhood or just yesterday?" Mijoo tries so hard to hold her laugh. Yein is giving her the 'are-you-being-serious' look.

 

 

 

Mr. Seo : Nah just yesterday. Are you kidding me? Your childhood was awesome because of me. Anyway, can you skip practice today? Your mom wants me to take you somewhere. Some kind of occassion a friend of mine held.

 

 

 

"This is an order from mom right? I'll be home once class is finish. Also, don't make me wear dresses." Jisoo reminds her father. The girl dislikes wearing dresses nor skirts. It feels like those kind of clothes doesn't suit her.

 

 

Mr. Seo : Sure honey. Your fancy tux with black tie perhaps? Oh and can you get me some coke on your way back? Thanks little Jiddyu!

 

 

"But-" before Jisoo could give an excuse her father ends the call. Her father really has a young heart that will never grow old and with the fact that he's turning 58 this year. "You have a cool dad" Myungeun said. "Well he is pretty supportive" Jisoo had to agreed.

 

 

 

"I wonder what occasion it is? Can we tag along?" Mijoo wiggles her eyebrows and flip her hair in front of Jisoo's face. "That would be cool. Can we?" Yein turns to Jisoo with a hoping look. Myungeun is already doing her puppy eyes.

 

 

"I don't know guys. I have to ask my mother first" Jisoo scratch her head. Mijoo snatches Jisoo's phone from her and seem like texting someone. Jisoo's phone let out a 'pop' sound as it receiving a message.

 

 

"We're in" Mijoo waves the phone in front of Jisoo's face. Turns out that she texted her mother asking permission if they can come along. Jisoo look at her with an unbelievable look meanwhile the two younger girls already jumping around in excitement.

 

 

"It's been a while since I attend some formal classy occassion" Yein said. "Tell me about it. All I ever went to was my father's friend's funeral and I don't wanna talk about it" Myungeun said making the others speechless.

 

 

 

"Wait, it's tonight right? The event." Yein suddenly turns serious. "Yeah why?" Jisoo asked. "Oh shoot I have a date with Sujeong later. I can't cancel it, right?" Yein will feel guilty if she does. And Sujeong won't be happy about it.

 

 

"Woah woah listen Yein. You guys had been going on a date numerous times. It's time to hang out with us, you know, your buds" Mijoo said as she points to the three of them. "Tell her that you have somewhere to attend. Don't forget to tell her it's not a pub" Myungeun bluntly said, receiving weird looks from them.

 

 

Suddenly, Yein's phone rings. It's Sujeong. "Man, what is wrong with you guys? Just now Jisoo's dad and now Sujeong" Mijoo doesn't know how to react to the mysterious case. "Just shut up I'm going to answer this call" Yein shushed her.

 

 

Sujeong : Hi love, I just wanted to tell you about our date later-

 

 

"Ah about that, I have something to tell regarding our date too" Yein's voice become softer and softer as she speaks. Jisoo shakes her head seeing this weak side of her dongsaeng. Love can make us weak without us knowing it.

 

 

Sujeong : What is it Yein ah? Is there something wrong?

 

 

Listening to her girl's heart-warming voice, Yein just don't have the heart to cancel their date. Not only she'll feel guilty, it'll be an unforgiveable sin (according to Yein herself). 

 

 

 

"Ah actually it's nothing. I'm just too excited to see you that's all" Yein quickly said before Sujeong could say anything from the other line.

 

 

Mijoo and Myungeun currently giving Yein the 'are-you-freaking-kidding-me?' face. Mijoo slides her thumb across her neck. A sign that Yein will soon be gone "You are so dead Jung Yein. So dead"

 

 

Sujeong : Actually I'll be going somewhere else later so I can't go for our date. I'll promise I'll make it up to you soon.

 

 

Myungeun folds her arm on her chest, giving Yein her best smirk. Yein is literally speechless and her mind went blank. "In yo facee woooo~" Mijoo doing her victory dance full of emotions and Jisoo could only laugh at Mijoo's hideous face.

 

 

 

"Ahh I see. That's alright, honey. We can go on for a date any other day as long as you're still with me" Yein smile ears to ears with her cringy statement. Mijoo fake puke, Myungeun is already on the floor having a heartattack and Jisoo is the only one so chill about it.

 

 

Sujeong : Aw I will always be by your side Jung Yein. Gotta go now. Bye sweetheart chu~

 

 

 

And with that the couple ended their lovey dovey call. "Remind me next time to bring along some cotton when Yein is on a call with Sujeong" Mijoo said, still fake puking. "I will have to go to church later. I need to cleanse my ears" Myungeun said as she just got up from her mini heartattack.

 

 

 

"Hey it was pretty sweet and cute. That's just how love affects us" Jisoo smile, her eyes looking outside at the blue sky. Mijoo stops her acting just to make a 'what-the-hell' look at Jisoo.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter