Chapter 6

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two girls who had gone for a quick walk finally arrived back in the lounge room where their fathers were. Both old men stood up, suprised and welcoming their daughters. Also, with a great news. Hopefully.

 

 

"We were just talking about the business and Mr. Seo agreed to take over my business but it'll be under your name, Jiae"

 

 

Mr. Yoo explained. The sudden news was too shocking. How should Jiae react? Shouldn't she be the one who take over their family business? Under her name? What does that mean? So many questions playing in Jiae's mind that she became speechless.

 

 

Jisoo could only eyed her while sipping her drink. "And Jisoo will help you or probably handle the business together with you once I retire which is in two month time. She will also take care of our family business" Mr. Seo's words made Jisoo choked on her drink and the liquid flowing out of Jisoo's mouth. "Pardon? I'm only 17 years old. You must be joking"

 

 

 

Oh so that what he meant by under Jiae's name. Once Mr. Seo retire, she'll take over the business plus with Mr. Seo's. Together with his daughter. Seo Jisoo. Jiae facepalmed and mentally asking herself 'Why am I even here?' that even herself couldn't answer. 

 

 

"JISOOOO!!" Oh great. Another drama about to begin. Jiae heave a sigh as she took a seat beside her father. Yein looked at their faces and it looks like they came in the wrong time but Mijoo seem to be oblivious about it. She quickly approached Jisoo and cupped her face only to slap her. Lightly

 

 

"DUDE! YOU KNOW THAT THIS PARTY IS-mhmpf" Myungeun quickly covered dragging her outside "Hahaha she's a bit drunk" Yein tried to make an excuse. "But we don't serve alcohol" Mr. Yoo said which made Yein speechless that she could only fake laugh. "You're a funny man, sir. Now I have to excuse myself" she quickly help Myungeun handling the overly hyped Mijoo.

 

 

 

"Okey..so what say you Jisoo?" Mr. Seo looked at his daughter with hopeful eyes. She can't break his heart, not even the man in front of her and so Seo Jisoo nodded her head, holding up her thumb. The two men smiled happily.

 

 

"Awesome! Now we only need to prepare you two" before the man could finish his words, Jisoo stood up. "I'm sorry I had to go get some fresh air. Again. Hahah you know. Excuse me" 

 

 

"A-ah y-yes me too. Oh geez it's hot in here. Pardon" Jiae quickly went outside, letting out a heavy sigh as she facepalmed "Unbelievable."

"Oh wow it's you again. Thank you for not letting me live my teenager life" 

 

 

Shocked by the voice, Jiae's head turn to look for the owner of the voice. Seo Jisoo. She looked angry. Jiae furrowed her eyebrows and glared at her which the girl rolled her eyes in return.

 

 

"I do said I like you but dragging me into this kind of situation decreases it" Jisoo never liked working in a high class building being all classy. She prefer sports. She even thought of being an athlete as her career. But now the whole thing changed.

 

 

 

Jiae snorted "Like I care about it. Also, it was never my fault" This fumed Jisoo's anger more but what can she do to the cute little fluff? She pointed at Jiae right up her nose only to end up ruffling her own hair in frustration. "Ah you're driving me crazy. Now I have to think of something to escape this nightmare"

 

 

 

"How about waking up, genius?" Jiae sarcastically said. "Oh now you decided to talk? Do you even know how many months I had waited for you to talk to me? Like normally. Not just only at nights" Jisoo got even more stress. The whole thing making her head blowed up. Yoo Jiae being so rude to her right now. Yoo Jiae.

 

 

 

Jiae kept mum for a while. Thinking. Processing Jisoo's words. "Listen, as much as you hate this whole thing, trust me I hate it more especially when I have to work with you" she pointed to Jisoo. 

 

 

"Why do you hate me so much? Aren't you the one who had a huge crush on me?" Jisoo tried to stay calm as possible, trying not to raise her voice as she remembered what her mother told her. Never raises your voice even when you're mad. Control your emotions.

 

 

"I do. Before" Jiae walked away, leaving Jisoo dumbfounded. Soon enough, Mijoo suddenly came hugging Jisoo. Yein and Myungeun followed behind, huffing and taking their breath. Mijoo probably ran away from them. "I think we're enemies now" Jisoo said to them. Confused, the three looked at each other.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

The day has come. It's Jisoo's tournament day. The players were stretching their bodies, warming up and getting ready. Myungeun was feeling a bit nervous since it was her first time. Usually she's just a backup player. But her coach noticed that she's improving and it's time for her to shine and show her talent.

 

 

 

"What if they play rough? Will I get hurt?" Myungeun non-stop asked. Yein patted her on the back, comforting her "It'll be fine. Just pass the ball to me. I'll shoot" The referee blew the whistle, the first match started.

 

 

 

They play quite well though their opponents kept pushing them to the ground. This made Sujeong all angry eventhough Yein gave her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter