Chapter 1

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 A cute girl sitting on a bench, sketching a potrait of someone. Looking by the cutely drawn nose, big round eyes and a perfect complete face, it's none other than her crush. Yes, Yoo Jiae has a crush. The chill savage little small bean Jiae has a crush on someone. No one knows that. Except for that one friend of hers, Lee Soojung in which the girl know by accident. "Hm drawing her again?", Soojung's sudden appearance startles Jiae, quickly covering her drawings. Soojung silently shakes her head. For her, Jiae having a crush on someone is a huge joke.

 

 

"Does she know?", Soojung trying to tease Jiae a bit. The girl shakes her head slowly and pout. "Well that's a shame" Soojung trying being funny? Failed. Jiae is not laughing at all but instead keeps her head lower. As the guilts hits Soojung, the seemly shorter girl quickly embraces Jiae into a quick short hug. Jiae just don't get it. Why is her crush still haven't notice her after all of the 'efforts' she make. Is she ugly? Yes. That's what she thought. But her crush's friends always praising at how gorgeous she is and how cute she can be at some times. Is she that ugly?

 

 

--------------

 

Her beautiful smile. Her addicting laugh. Jiae is hiding behind Kei's locker's door, peeking through the holes. Realizing her Jiae unnie acting weirdly, Kei closes her locker and Jiae once again, startles and quickly hide behind Kei's small figure. "What is wrong with you unnie?" Kei tries to look at Jiae but the girl followes wherever Kei's back moves. "Stop moving! She'll notice me" Jiae then opens Kei's locker and hide. Sujeong and Soojung arrives, noticing Jiae being weird again. Soojung secretly shakes her head in shame of the girl.

 

 

"What are you doing unnie?" Sujeong asks and closing the locker but Jiae open it back. Jiae's crush and her friends walk towards them. This make Jiae's heart pounding really fast and her knees trembling. Not wasting any time, Jiae quickly hide inside the locker and shut it closely. "My love~ I miss you so much" one of her friends gave Sujeong a peck on her left cheek leaving all of them in a shocking state, including Sujeong herself. "Oh I'm sorry for being rude. Let me introduce myself, I'm Jung Yein" the girl bows politely but the others are still confused. "Oh. Didn't Sujeongie tells you? That we're dating?" Ah that word. Now it make sense. Everyone nods their head, finally understanding the whole situation with a red bread standing in front of Yein. Jiae is still hiding inside the locker, witnessing everything and keeping shut.

 

 

"What a nice girlfriend you have Yein ah, she didn't even tell anyone" one of her friend, Myungeun, says and the whole gang laughs including Jiae's crush. Watching her crush laughs this close feels like a dream to Jiae. She's dead outside but alive inside. "So are you two officially dating?" Kei being so excited for her little Sujeongie. Yein hugs Sujeong by her waist and a wide smile plaster on her face. "Congratulations~" Soojung congratulate the new couple eventhough they are still young. Even the unnies never dated anyone before.

 

 

Soojung's eyes suddenly moves to the blonde hair girl. "Seo Jisoo" Soojung accidently says her name out loud, suprising the said name and even more the shy girl inside the locker. "I'm Seo Jisoo." Jisoo smile and bow to her, not wanting to be rude especially when she know Soojung is her senior. Soojung smirks. She glances to Kei's locker and smile evilly to the person inside. Jiae is already regretting for letting Soojung know about her crush. For now, she lets her anxiety gets the best of her, praying and muttering some words.

 

 

"Do you mind if I ask you some questions Jisoo?" Soojung ask and the demon inside her is laughing mercilessly at the thought of Jiae fainting in the locker. But yeah, Jiae's eyes is still watching closely at them. "Sure, it would be rude for not answering right?" Soojung laughs and Kei, Sujeong finds it odd seeing Soojung acting like this and it's somehow scaring them. "You're such a nice girl Jisoo. No wonder she likes you~" 

 

 

Thump.

 

 

Jiae's elbow accidently hit the side of the locker. Cursing silently under her breath, Jiae's anxiety gets the best of her. As the door open widely revealing a face that Jiae has been admiring for the past three months. "Are you alright? Why are you in here?" Jisoo offeres a hand to Jiae which the girl shyly accept. Soojung is trying her best to hide her laughs but to no avail. "I'm sorry. I just find it funny" Soojung quickly apologizes when all eyes shiftes to her. 

 

 

"Did someone locked you in?" Jisoo asks. In her eyes, Jiae can sense some concern and it makes her heart flutters, falling deeper for her. Oh how happy Jiae is and she's the most happiest when she look at Jisoo's hand still holding hers. "I think unnie is lacking some air. Let's go Jiae unnie" Sujeong take the hand in Jisoo's and drags Jiae outside followed by Kei and Soojung.

 

 

 

Realizing she's no more holding hands with Jisoo, Jiae quickly pulls her arm from Sujeong's grip. "Behave a bit kid. Control yourself" Soojung snickers and a smirk forming on her lips. Kei, being the only quiet one from the beginning decides to speak her thoughts from her observations. "I think Jiae unnie likes Jisoo sunbaenim" bluntly she says and Jiae is shock. The only thing that come across Jiae's mind is "Am I being too obvious?" which she accidently says that out loud. Upon sensing the caught red handed unnie, Sujeong's pure smile turns to an evil smirk. "I never know you have feelings on someone unnie"

 

 

 

Jiae rolls her eyes and smacks Sujeong on her back. Slightly. Groaning in pain, Sujeong still continues to unnie. Well having a chance to tease Yoo Jiae is indeed a golden chance because Jiae never lets her dongsaengs but in this case, she is feeling a bit not like herself. "Does she knows? Should I tell her?", again, Sujeong got smacked but this time by Jiae's sharp elbow, making the younger girl hiss in pain. "If I hear one more word from your dirty huge mouth I swear you won't see Jung Yein again". Feeling slightly confused, Sujeong was about to speak and defend herself but seeing the small elephant angry in front she shuts .

 

 

----------------

 

 

Erasing and writing it again back to erasing it, Jisoo becoming frustrated. Sure she is the captain for every sports the school held but academic is just not her thing but javing much dumber friends is more frustrating. Yein and Mijoo are already 'dead' with heads on the table, making some weird noises. Myungeun is staring blankly at the paper for some time now but of course Jisoo know that the girl is spacing out. The four friends are in detention and they have to finish their homework which is due yesterday before they can finally go home. "This is why I love sports" Jisoo sighs and as the time flies, Jisoo notices Yein's girlfriend and her friends passing by their class. Without even hesitate, Jisoo calls out for them, "Hey Yein's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter