Starting over again (Epilogue)

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

byul's POV
2 years after...

"Just send it to me. I will check it one more time there could be something trigger to remember her face" I said to big bro on the other line
"Why won't you just give up? Gosh, it's already been two years. Are you not tired?" he asked, "The doctor told you to rest when you just got discharged from the hospital b--"
"I know, I know you are worried about me" I cut him off "But big bro I'm fine now. I just really need to find her"
"Just who the heck is Yongsun?" I heard the tacking of the keyboard "I'll already send it to you"
"Thanks" As I expected,  he will send it to me. I ended the call and get ready for my work. It's been 2 years but that guy is not showing up so I decided to find Yongsun on my own.

 

Like my daily routine, I picked up the key of my Porsche Tec Flex and drove to the nearby coffee shop. As usual, I ordered americano and sat down in the corner so I won't be bothered too much. I suddenly felt my phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and received a message from Secretary Krystal.

 

 

From: Secretary Krystal
 "Your appointment with Mr. Sebastian had been canceled due to the typhoon in America. Your next appointment will be in 40 minutes"

 

To: Secretary Krystal
"Okay, I will be there in 30 minutes and move the appointment with Mr. Sebastian on next Sunday if you can."

sending...
sent.
 

 

I still have some free time so I scroll down to my social media account and play a mobile game.

"Excuse me, can I sit here? There are no available seats anymore" a man asked me 
"Yes" I answered without looking at him

I feel like he is staring at me but maybe it's just my imagination. I continued playing mobile games. Argh! I lost.

 

"Ahmmm.." he knocked the table so, in the end, I take a look at him "Long time no see Moonbyul" he smiled

"Y-you..." I pointed at him "You are the man that I met in the hospital's garden!" I still remember him. I'm looking for him for so long
"So you still remember me" he tailed his finger around the coffee cup "Did you think what will you ask me?" he said "I'm sorry if I took so long to finally have the courage to face you"

Of course, I thought about it, a lot. But three questions will never be enough. My mind is so confused for two years.

"Of course I did," I said "But can't you make it five questions? Three questions are will never be enough"
"A deal is a deal"
"But you made me wait for so long!" I unconsciously raised my voice. The people started looking at us.

"It's still a deal." I gave up "I'm Eric Nam" he took out his hand. I accepted it and shake his hand.
"Wait... Eric? You are the mysterious man in my dream?" 
"You remember that part too, huh? Anyway, let's start the three questions Moonbyul"

I took a deep breath. I waited for this for two years. This is the day that I waited for so long!

 

"What are these clouding memories? These memories after I woke up at the hospital"
"A dream. Everything about that memories was a dream. From start to beginning. I, Kim Yongsun or anyone who you remember in those memories was a dream. Nothing was real."

A dream? Then I'm looking for Yongsun and she is not really real? What the heck?! That's unbelievable. After two years of remembering some important parts in these memories. So am I looking for nothing all this time?

"Is... is she alive? Kim Yongsun" I know the answer will be no but I need to confirm it. I may be don't remember what does she looks like, one thing is clear to me I love her. She will always be my sunshine.
"Like I said everything was a dream" I knew it"However, Kim Yongsun, she is real. She is alive." it gave me hope so that means I could find her!
"Really?!"
He nodded "What is the final question?" he took a sip of his coffee 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter