Her

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-After three days-

Moonbyul's POV
"Yah are you ready?" Hyejin knocked while I'm packing. Aish! Why did I forgot that we are going on a vacation. My parent's case took too much space in my mind.
"I'm done" finally I opened the door because Hyejin keeps knocking since they got all of here in my house.
There is Yong sitting in the dining area while eating. Big bro and Eric are in the dining room too, drinking water. 

Eh? Where is she? I thought she is coming. Big bro and my eyes met and he mouthed 'sorry'. We already talked about what happened he said that he is just too afraid to tell me seeing that I'm already suffering because of my PTSD. I went where big bro is at and whispered, 
"Where is she?"
"She came but she is sleeping in the car"
"Does Hwasa knows about it?"
"Nope. Hwasa came here by her car while she came with us"
"That's good" the two of us smile like planning something
 
We are ready to go but we told that Hwasa should come to the van first because we need to clean up the dishes. Anyway, this plan includes Yong, big bro, Eric and I. The two of them doesn't know about this.


 

Hwasa's POV
They are so weird today. When did they become industrious when it comes to dishes. I think they are planning something.

I went to the van, like usual I sat at the back so no one can disturb me. But, someone is sitting there sleeping with a bucket hat. I didn't mind at all because she is sleeping anyway. 
Wait, I thought we are just five people who are coming. I tried to take off her bucket hat but suddenly everyone went inside the van.

Xiumin is our driver, Eric is seating on passenger's seat while this lovey-dovey couple is sitting in front of me. Both of them suddenly looked at me and gave me a smile. Xiumin and Eric just mouthed 'fighting' through the rear-view mirror.

I raised my eyebrow at them but they ignored me. Why are they so weird today?

Xiumin started the engine and we went on our way to the beach. After few hours the road became a little bumpy road. The girl who is sleeping beside me looks like having trouble because of the road so I let her lean on my shoulder.
Now that I can look clearly at half of her face. I realize that she looks like her. That lips and they have the same scent too. No erase, erase Hyejin you need to move on. I tried to don't mind the girl beside me and decided to sleep.


"Hyejin we are here" I heard Yongsun unnie calling my name so I opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter