The end.

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

*BANG* *BANG*

Everything became a slow motion to me.
He already pulled the trigger. I heard it. Two times
I' waiting for the pain that I need to feel but, I don't feel any.
I can feel there's something hot liquid flowing down. 
I know it's blood. 

I looked at Yong. She is smiling at me with tears flowing down on her cheeks. She suddenly coughs blood. Then I realize it's not my blood but it's Yong's blood.

Her hand holding her stomach is full of blood. 

 

"Byul..." she called like asking for help. The next thing I knew she fell into my arms. 
"No... Yong" I'm too late. I couldn't protect her like I promised.

 

"That what is going to happen if you did something stupid. Tsk." Minhyuk went to the kitchen. I didn't mind him. All of my focus now is on Yong. I'm trying to stop bleeding. Her shirt is now full of her blood. 
"S-stop..." she said  "It's too late... L..Let's just wait for them" her breath is becoming slower. She coughs more blood. And she feel like dying any moment. 

"No, let's just wait. NO NO DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES" her eyelids are becoming heavier "Hold a grip, Yong. I know you are a strong woman. They are coming I'm sure"  I held her hand more tightly trying to reassure her that it will be fine. Everything will be fine. Even though my mind saying the opposite.

 

 

"DAMN YOU BASTARD!" I heard a familiar man shouting outside. I know it's him. "HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY SISTER!" my brother.
"Crap. They are here" I heard Minhyuk cursed. I can feel that he is a little drunk. He is holding a bottle of gin in his hand.
"Yong heard it right? They are here!" I happily said to her, I looked at her but... her eyes are closed now "Y-yong?" I tap her cheeks but no response. My eyes are suddenly clouding "Yong you are just closing your eyes because you are tired right?" I tried to laugh "It's okay just rest... And w-wake up again if you don't feel tired a-anymore" I choked saying those words. My world suddenly crashed down. I can't accept the reality.

 

"DAMN YOU COME HERE" Minhyuk suddenly grab my arm trying to pull me but I fought back to him. I don't want to leave Yong right now. Not now. Not ever.

*BANG*

I heard a sound of a gun and I'm expecting that it's from Minhyuk. I looked at him but he looked shocked too.

"MINHYUK COME OUT!" it seems lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter