I still do

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Day 1-
Moonbyul's POV
After eating lunch we decided to swim in the sea.
Hyejin and Wheein are still in their own rooms. So I and Yong decided to tell them to come with us.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Hyejin, we are going to swim. Come with us!" I said behind the door"
She didn't open the door but she answered, "Okay..."
I knew it Hyejin can't resist sea.

 

"Yong what did Wheein said?"
"She said she is coming. She is just going to change" 
"Let's change too. Eric and Min-seok are already waiting outside" she picked up her clothes from her bag

"Yah, come here" Yong said 
I came near her and she came to me closer. Her lips went straight to my ear and she whispered "Do you want to change your clothes with me?" then she bit my ear a little.

That cause to leave a blush on my cheeks. She laughed at me saying it's a joke. Tsss, that is a chance but I already changed my clothes.

I waited outside with Big bro and Eric. We chatted a lot until Wheein sat with us. She is wearing shorts and white shirt with cat written on the right side.

Guess what?

Hwasa has done changing her clothes too. She is wearing shorts too and an oversized shirt with a lion written on it. All of us laughed except Wheein and Hwasa.

Lion and a cat.

Yong is really taking her time so the four of them went first in the sea. I just watched them playing while waiting for Yeba.

 

Finally, she came out wearing... shorts with one-piece bra?!

"What do you think?" she asked
I shake my head sign of disagreeing "I knew it... You will wear something like this so, I prepared a shirt for you" I gave her the same style of shirt that I'm wearing. But she refuses "Wear it"
"I don't want to"
"Just wear it"
In the end, she wore it. I heard her mumbling, "It's for you. Why can't you appreciate it" while pouting. 
I slip my hand around her waist and said, "Because I don't want to any man look at you. You are attracting enough without showing your skin. It will be hard for me if more man get attracted to you." this time I'm the one who whispered to her "Just show this to me later"

I look at her and she shyly smiles. So adorable.

I took her hand and we walked together to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter