I will protect you

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Day 2-
Yongsun's POV
After eating our lunch. I got assigned to wash the dishes. Bad luck today, I lose on the game that's why.

"Here," Moonbyul said and place another plate after eating a dessert
"Are you serious?" I got annoyed because I already washed half of the dishes then she adds another one.
"HAHAHA Alright, alright I'm going to help you" she suddenly hugged me from the back
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Helping you." she answered
"Huh?"
"Helping you to give some energy" she continued
"Aish don't mess with me"
She laughed and I felt her breath on my ear. That made me feel a little embarrassed.
She suddenly bit my earlobe and it caught me off guard so I flinched.
"Y-yah what are you doing?"
She faced me to her "Teasing you" she smirked. Her face moves closer and closer to mine. Involuntarily my eyes shut. I'm waiting for our lips to meet but 3 seconds passed nothing. Then I realized Byul just shut off the faucet.

"PFFFT" she is trying to hold back her life
"You're so annoying" I hit her chest and her arms. She got hold both of my hands then she pulled me closer. She claimed my lips and slowly my knees got weak again.

The kiss is getting deeper and deeper. My arms wrapped her neck while hers is on my waist. I pulled her closer as I could. She stops kissing me, she looked at me and said, "I love you" 
"I love you too" 
She lifts me to the counter and began kissing me again. Her naughty hands began ing my light blue button-up. She got the three buttons down. Then her other hand began caressing my back. It made me let out a small moan. She grins when she heard it. The kiss got more heated, she inserts her tongue into my mouth and started playing with mine. She started ing again until...

 

 

"UNNNNNNNNIIIIIIEEE LET'S PLAAAY!" Wheein entered. Byul and I got surprised that I almost pushed her. Wheein face is so red. I hurriedly buttoned my button-up "MOTHERPUMPKIN! RATED 19!"
"WHEEIN SHHHH!" Byul said
Hyejin entered and looked at us "I saw that too" she said. 
I got embarrassed and I can feel that my both cheeks is heating. Byul just scratched her head and leave defeated.

"Want to do it?" Hyejin asked Wheein
"Do what?" she asked back
"That. What unnies did" 
Because of embarrassment, I picked up the throw pillow on the sofa then threw it to Hyejin.
"OUCH! What?" she glared
I threw the other pillow again "How dare you to watch some rated 19!" I pointed at her
"It's Moonbyul unnies fault" she pointed at Byul "If she didn't call me to come here I wouldn't see it"
"I forgot about that" Byul whispered
"So Wheein do you want to do it?" 
Wheein flicked her forehead three times.
"What now?!" Hyejin shouted
"You're still courting me Ms. Hyejin" then Wheein went upstairs
"Serves you right," Byul and I said. Then more. She just threw the throw pillow to us.

 

Xiumin's POV
-Night-
I went to the parking lot where I parked our van. 
We planned to cook BBQ for tonight so I decided to get the charcoals that I bought from the market.
I fished out the key from my pocket then opened the back of the van. I picked up the two plastics of charcoals. After that, I shut off the van.

"WHY?!" I heard someone shouting three apart from our van. Because I got curious. I sneakily walked near to that while hiding behind the other cars. I took a peak. I almost dropped the plastics when I saw the two men talking.
It's Minhyuk and Sungjae. What are they doing here?
"Do you really have to this?" Sungjae asked
"Of course they left me alone. Inside that lonely house with the children who don't have parents." Minhyuk answered
"I mean you don't know their reason. Maybe they thought that it's better to leave you there. Look you are a fine man now" 
"Reason?" Minhyuk paused "Then can you explain me why did they take care of them? While me they leave me there alone" I heard Minhyuk laughed a little "I got really angry and feel betrayed when I got out from that shelter and heard that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter