My other brother

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin's POV
I'm sitting on the bench while waiting for him. He is running late, well nothing changed. He is always like that.
"Xiumin!" there he is. He sat next to me "Sorry I'm late"
"As if you always come early, Minhyuk," I said jokingly
"Nothing changed" he adds
"Let's go"
"Same place"
"Yeah" he stood up and we walk to my car. 
He is Lee Minhyuk we are friends since childhood. Me, him and Moonbyul. We are like siblings and he just came back from America. Last year he just disappeared cutting his contacts to all of his friends.

 

-Bowl and Shoot Center-
"Nothing changed here too, huh?" I said
"What do you want to play first?" he asked
"Bowling?" 
We went to the cashier and paid for two games. We bet for drinks too.

We are tied 1-1 so we played another set and he won.

"Yah! I want beer" he laughed
I raised an okay sign while walking to the bar. After I ordered some drinks I went to the shooting area. We are practicing shooting since high school. He is a great shooter than me even I'm a FBI.

"Here is your beer" I put it down on the table
"Thanks. Do you want to play first?" he asked
"Nah, you first"
He picked up the gun and put the ear protection. He positioned himself. He fired it, the first shot is a perfect shot.
I drank my juice and looked at him again. He is smirking. 

Wait... that smirk. I think I saw it somewhere. I looked at him again carefully head to toe. The way he held his gun, not much build body and around 170 cm height. He is perfect...

Perfect for the description of the killer.

"Yah, XIUMIN!" Minhyuk shouted
"W-what?"
"I'm calling you for the tenth time" he handed the gun to me "Why are you spacing out. You're looking me for a while now Wait..." he covered his body with his arms "Don't tell me.."

I threw the tissues to him "I'm just thinking something"
"Ok, ok. Beat my score now" he said
I positioned myself. I think I really need some rest about my parents case. I feel bad for thinking that Minhyuk, my best friend is a murderer.

 

 

"Thanks for the time Min-seok" Minhyuk said while getting off the car.
"It's nothing. It's been a long time too since I got out from my basement" Xiumin stopped the engine of his car "Minhyuk can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"Why did you disappeared last year?" I asked
"Hmmm... It's really a personal thing to be honest and I don't think it's the right time to tell you I about that" Minhyuk looked at me and smile "I'll get going now I have another appointment" Minhyuk walks away and waved his hand.

 

 

I started my engine again and drive to get back to my office. 
"Hmmm... It's really a personal thing, to be honest and I don't think it's the right time to tell you I about that"
That's it. I stopped my car beside the road. I can't stop thinking about what he said a while ago and his posture while he is holding his gun. I know it's the same posture as the killer because I was there too.

I was there too when mom and dad were killed.

I called Hyejin and she finally answered after three rings
"Yes, Hyung?"
"You can do a background check too right?"
"Yup why?"
"Can you do some background check to Minhyuk?" 
"Minhyuk? Lee Minhyuk? You're childhood friend?"
"Yes"
"I got it but, why?"
"I'll explain it to you when you are done"
I picked up my note (where all our clues were written) to write the possible clue about the killer until I noticed something.
"Hyung? Are you still there?"
"Hwasa I won't be in office today" I ended the call and make a u-turn. Are you really the killer? 

For goodness sake, I hope you are not.

 

Moonbyul's POV
-After three days-
"Go straight back to your house okay? It's getting late and you still need to pack for our vacation tomorrow" I said to Yong.
She nodded "Okay. Go home too after talking with Hyejin and Min-seok" I plant a kiss on her cheek and said goodbye.

I entered the coffee sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter