Eric: Everything will be revealed.

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin's POV
"Bull!" Moonbyul slammed the table our drinks spilled a little and the people around us start looking at us "How can you know that he is the murderer by looking at the way he held his gun?! Are you kidding me Hyung?! He is our childhood friend too he can't do such a terrible thing. This is enough!" she stood up from her seat but I grab her wrist 

"I know it's hard to believe. It was hard to believe it for me too but, Moonbyul a brother can be an enemy too." I sigh "And I'm going to tell you something that I can't tell you all this time. I'm sorry Moonbyul if I didn't tell you about this sooner. I was there too when mom and dad got shot I was there too."

"W-what?" Moonbyul and Hyejin asked
"I was there when they got shot straight in their head. I just came back from work that time

 

*FLASHBACK*
I hurriedly looked for my house key. If mom caught me again that I work too late she will nag at me again. 
I noticed that the front door is open. Did someone broke in? I slowly opened the door to not cause any sound.
Then I saw mom and dad standing with a man who is holding a gun. I can hear mom and dad repeatedly saying 'I'm sorry. We didn't forget you' but instead of answering them he shot mom and dad straight to their head.
That causes me a shock. I can't move where am I standing. I want to fight him but my fear overcomes me. 

Suddenly Moonbyul comes out from her room. I tried to say 'no don't come out' but no voice comes out from my own mouth.

Sh*t is he going to kill Moonbyul too? 
He pointed the gun at her head but decided to just stab her instead. 
Tears slowly came out from my eyes I dropped the key and my bag. That causes a sound. He looks at me but I can't see him clearly because it's dark and my eyes are clouded with tears.
I ran away. I'm scared that he might kill me too. I'm thankful that I'm safe but guilty as hell that I left my own sister with him.

I calm myself thinking about what clues can make me recognize him but, my eyes are clouded with tears that I only saw is his smirk.

I won't forget that smirk.

*FLASHBACK END*

 

I can see the shocked from Moonbyul's eyes. She stood up and ran outside. I tried to run after her but Hyejin grabs me then punch me.

"Yah, you better make up from this. And leave your sister alone for a while she needs some time"

Hyejin took her laptop and went outside too leaving me crying here in the coffee shop.

 

Moonbyul's POV
I need someone who I can speak to. I just need to let this go. I can't think straight and my feelings are overwhelming me.

I run as fasr as I could not knowing where I'm going and my own feet brought me here.

At Yong's house.

I rang the bell.

"Byul" as soon as she opened the door I hug her. She is the person I need now. "What's wrong?" Yong asked. I just kept quiet and cry. She pats my back and let me cry on her chest. 

We entered her house. We went upstairs then straight to her room. I sat on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter